Just Get Yourself High

Ta-les Fro-m -The Loft: T-he Hu-nters

Started by LesterAspiz, May 06, 2019, 03:45

Previous topic - Next topic
"--Oh I'm so sorry!" Jesse said loudly as she satisfied us at the door. "You men are all spruced up! Were you going out?" She provided us huge hugs as well as we attempted to comfort her, informing her it was immaterial. She was instead distressed conce-rning her mom, yet her friends were rallying around her as well as she appeared fairly okay.

We w-aved and also joke-d a little bit with the children, but we didn't want to trample on their fun. These were pretty unusual kids, they weren't actually drin-king. Just two or three out of the thirty or so had beers. However they were still having a good time vocal singing and laughing and ... doing whatever the fuck else nerdy child-ren do.

I took care of Mel as wel-l as myself up a couple of three-way vodka alcoholic drinks and we wandered around my sibling's huge house. He possessed a business landscaping business as well as did very well. The hardwo-od floors brought the audio all around, however, as well as it was grating on our nerves a little. Not having kids, we weren't made use of to this kind of constant racket.

I responded my head towards the sta-irs. In addition to the lots of bedrooms, Robert had a research study up there that was open to the downstairs area. I figured we can hang out up there in family member peace while still having the abil-ity to maintain an ear out for even more busted legs, etc. I followed Mel up the stairs, viewing her butt guide every step of of the way. She offered me some extra jiggle, she knows me pretty damn well.

We sat in the -large comfortable chairs and enjoyed our beverages, as well as Mel continued her story of how her large busts got her in prob-lem in senior high school.

" So, like I was claiming, I'm standing there in my wet t-shirt, rather unaware to the circumstance. Unexpectedly, the children all stopped and also just stared at me, at my chest. I was like, 'What?' you understand? After that they laughed and the w-omen got mad at me, and I overlooked and my nipple areas are trying to poke out of my t shirt. Tommy, my crush, -came over to me and also said 'allow's obtain you right into something else'. We went inside Brooke's home where I believed he was going to -assist me. -Instead, he simply raised my -tee shirt as well as grabbed my boobs and-".

Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 14:27 by Csar

Now this is the social content I come here for
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did Mel ever get a reduction after high school?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Okay show of hands who thought "The Loft Space" was some long-since-shuttered Central London venue the Chems had DJed at until an uncomfortably far way down this post
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: Champiness on May 06, 2019, 04:38

Okay show of hands who thought "The Loft Space" was some long-since-shuttered Central London venue the Chems had DJed at until an uncomfortably far way down this post
Close. I thought it was gong to be about THE Loft in New York - effectively one of the first ever discos - a sort of unofficial party nght held by Mr David Mancuso. I seem to remember both Brothers acknowedging Mr Mancuso around the time of his death in 2016, and at least one of them tweeted a link to this article.

Incidentally how come on the main Chembase home screen I can see "Stories From The Loft" but when I jump into The Social the title becomes "Ta-les from the loft"?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on May 06, 2019, 10:58

Incidentally how come on the main Chembase home screen I can see "Stories From The Loft" but when I jump into The Social the title becomes "Ta-les from the loft"?
That's because when you reply, you carry over the pre-poster's topic title (you can even change it if you want). There were various bot-topics of the same name spread across a number of subforums and I merged them so nobody would lose their replies (which you normally shouldn't do because usually I delete the "botics"). Then I altered the main topic and text to confuse bot algorithms, so now you see the title you replied to and my in-topic alterations.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on May 06, 2019, 14:23

That's because when you reply, you carry over the pre-poster's topic title (you can even change it if you want). There were various bot-topics of the same name spread across a number of subforums and I merged them so nobody would lose their replies (which you normally shouldn't do because usually I delete the "botics"). Then I altered the main topic and text to confuse bot algorithms, so now you see the title you replied to and my in-topic alterations.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

wasnt me
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!