Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Apr 17, 2019, 08:42

Well, I hope my cd arrives today! What I still don't quite get is the artwork. First, it is a photograph from another album; was it mentioned in the sleeve? On the other hand, as I said, I understand NG has some sort of political connotation on the lyrics, but what does the picture of soldiers and a war tank pointing to a bridge have to do with this political context the album was created and released? (I really love the image though).

Look at the clouds a bit closer... ;)

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Apr 17, 2019, 01:45

On a card inside the sleeve. See photo.

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Apr 17, 2019, 03:47

No download card included in my 2 lp version.  :/

I also did not get this in mine
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 13:46

I also did not get this in mine

I believe it was only on the 3LP version

Quote from: Ben_j on Apr 17, 2019, 14:30

I believe it was only on the 3LP version

What if I insert a 3rd, random vinyl in the sleeve? Will the card appear?

Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 14:39
What if I insert a 3rd, random vinyl in the sleeve? Will the card appear?
Haha!

I purchased the 2LP version from the shop I work at. Came direct from Universal in North America but I can also confirm it is the European pressing currently listed on Discogs https://www.discogs.com/The-Chemical-Brothers-No-Geography/release/13399166

grrrrrrrrr

I apparently shouldn't have ordered through the US store
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Apr 17, 2019, 14:44

I purchased the 2LP version from the shop I work at. Came direct from Universal in North America but I can also confirm it is the European pressing currently listed on Discogs https://www.discogs.com/The-Chemical-Brothers-No-Geography/release/13399166
Ha! Someone on Discogs has listed the messages in the runout grooves for this version.
Side D: Sovrinti.
A deliberate mis-spelling of sovereignty. That's a caustic swipe at Brexiteers and their desire for Blue Passports and "getting their country back". Like this:
https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/1106193455628337152

Are there any messages on the triple vinyl?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Haha!

That's good to know. I can get the 2LP delivered from Amazon US to Australia for a really decent price ($37 AUD if my total spend with Amazon is $49) but I want the European vinyl, not an Astralwerks branded one.

Haha!

Oh sweet

I have this one too! It's suuuuper subtle

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 17, 2019, 16:04

grrrrrrrrr

I apparently shouldn't have ordered through the US store

Wait! You did the pre-order?

Cancel it and get your money back! Go to a website or an actual store and buy it. You'll get it faster. I hope all of you learned a valuable lesson from my MAH experience! Never again Astralwerks! Never again!

The CD I pre-ordered hasn't arrived! From the shipping info, It's currently stuck in Chicago ( I think Bosco is holding it for ransom)

Last Edit: Apr 18, 2019, 16:18 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I ordered on Astralwerks too it's still not here. They only had the pre-sale of concert tickets going for them. Next time I'll just order it from Japan and get it here sooner with bonus tracks to boot.

Quote from: Biff on Apr 18, 2019, 17:36

I ordered on Astralwerks too it's still not here. They only had the pre-sale of concert tickets going for them. Next time I'll just order it from Japan and get it here sooner with bonus tracks to boot.

SO YOU'RE GONNA BE AT ALL 3 YEAH?????

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 18, 2019, 16:09

The CD I pre-ordered hasn't arrived! From the shipping info, It's currently stuck in Chicago ( I think Bosco is holding it for ransom)

Mine was stuck there for a week as well... There better be deep dish attached to my package when it arrives on the 23rd - A WEEK AND A HALF AFTER THE ALBUM WAS RELEASED.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 17, 2019, 17:48

Are there any messages on the triple vinyl?
Bump.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 18, 2019, 19:59

SO YOU'RE GONNA BE AT ALL 3 YEAH?????

You know it!

Also, I got my CD finally, and 2 days earlier than the postal service estimated!
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2019, 14:19 by Biff

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 19, 2019, 10:37

Bump.

I didn't even check ! Yes there are messages !

On evey side, there are two messages. One is the same on all :
"Mike The Exchange MMM"

And the other one:

A:
"Energy Cannot be Destroyed"

B:
"Balooning about"

C:
"3 to 4"
D :
"Where is everybody ?"

E:
Nothing :(

F:
"Sovrinti"

So, only "Balooning about" is added to the messages of the 2LP version
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2019, 14:37 by Ben_j

Cool! I was going to say, this time around and what's happening in the UK I would have been surprised if there hadn't been any etchings.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Looks like the store I preordered the Japanese edition CD from fucked me. When I ordered it, it was preorder and now the date is here and it suddenly says back order. Received to shipping info or updates. So now I had to write them. So pissed off. I just wanna knew what's going on, if they got my copy or not, so I can go and order it elsewhere while I wait for my refund.

where did you order?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Apr 19, 2019, 16:07

where did you order?

ImportCDs, it's a US based store. I got in touch and it is on back order. Bastards. I've used them many times. They have good prices. Waiting for my refund, but I already ordered it from Amazon Japan while I wait. Will be here next week.