The Brothers Gonna Work It Out

Leeds Setlist!? What a gig what were the encore tracks? Vid or setlist?

Started by Brothers_Sisters, Nov 22, 2019, 06:21

Previous topic - Next topic
Title says it all best gig i ever been to absolutely mental!!!

Was going to post some undoubtedly snide remark about how you could just look up footage of other recent shows to get a comparable experience, but I just watched the only video of this gig that's up so far and holy shit when Team Chemical doesn't need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable:
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Any one go that was standing?
Wanna know what the crowd were like, APE was so rammed

Everyone was standing, literally, everyone in seated was up dancing i never seen anything like it, from start to finish everyone was hooked they rinsed it!!!

The actual standing went off i wasn't in the standing but i could see it, crazy show, lights were unreal!!!

Quote from: Champiness on Nov 22, 2019, 09:07
when Team Chemical doesn't need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable
what have i not noticed?
Eight or over.

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Nov 22, 2019, 22:41

what have i not noticed?

A bunch of extra lighting components behind and around the stage setup & generally more elaborate programming of the lightshow, along with an unusually good performance of, you know, the actual live music elements within the Chems' control.

Quote from: Champiness on Nov 22, 2019, 09:07

Was going to post some undoubtedly snide remark about how you could just look up footage of other recent shows to get a comparable experience, but I just watched the only video of this gig that's up so far and holy shit when Team Chemical doesn't need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable:

Someone stood there and filmed the gig for almost half an hour :( People who do that at gigs do my head in. Put your phone away and enjoy yourself ffs  >:(

[/old man]

Quote from: hubie on Nov 23, 2019, 11:31

Someone stood there and filmed the gig for almost half an hour :( People who do that at gigs do my head in. Put your phone away and enjoy yourself ffs  >:(

[/old man]