1-2-3-4-5-6 Base!

Further!

Started by nekoland, Jun 14, 2020, 03:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 25, 2020, 00:46

I think not, only because their attitude at the time was that the Electronic Battle Weapon series was "done" at a nice round 10 and they wouldn't do more. It was kind of a surprise when SIFSD was released as EBW11.
Now that they have EBW 11 and 12, they need to continue until there is a nice round 20.
If it were up to me, Don't Think, Superflash and C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L (especially the first version) would make perfect EBWs.
One can dream...
Last Edit: Jun 26, 2020, 16:01 by Stefan

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 26, 2020, 15:47

Now that they have EBW 11 and 12, they need to continue until there is a nice round 20.
Superflash would make [a] perfect EBW.

This.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Remember when Problem/Question was gonna be EBW8

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ see now that is just beautiful. Gives me Avril 14th vibes

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 13, 2021, 16:22

I actually ripped the audio from that and played it at my wedding before the ceremony began. 

Treat yourself and play this incredible album, which turns 11 today.

Quote from: nekoland on Jun 14, 2021, 16:00

Everytime one plays K+D+B the Lord nods his head!
no idea, no idea

Just pleased myself like a week ago and watched the full Further Movie ❤️
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Well if you insist

Already have. Least favorite album, WTF was I thinking back then? Escape, Dissolve & Horsepower FTW. even plopped in don't think & porquoi just for the helluvit.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Tom, Ed, maybe it's time to bring us the studio release of Superflash? 🤔
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

I can't believe it's been 11 years! I still thoroughly enjoy this album.

It's funny how the passage of time flies differently with age. When Surrender came out, I considered Exit Planet Dust the "old" album I still loved four years later. Fast forward and these days I  subconsciously think of Escape Velocity as some of their "newer" material.

Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

12 Years after this amazing album got released. Ever since the first time i heard it, it was such a fun ride and it still is; it is my second favourite chemical brothers albums (right after WATN) but it still holds a special place in my heart. My favs from this albm have to be both K+D+B and Another World. I even have a CD of this album !!!

Happy 12 years to further !!!
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Jun 14, 2022, 14:50

I even have a CD of this album !!!

Tell us you're under 30 without telling us you're under 30.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning