F#cking Excellent Acid House

Sports !

Started by Ben_j, Oct 13, 2015, 18:11

Previous topic - Next topic

So gutted :/ they didn't deserve the win tonight and certainly didn't deserve the cup with the tournament they did...

agreed, but it happens, in football
this time, better did not win
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Stop talking shit about Portugal. Who is in group of death with Iceland, Hungary and Austria - and becames third, has a fucking right to win the tournament...
no idea, no idea

BALLS MY...SCRATCH?

IT'S MORNING TIME!

103 season wins.  Bring it. 

OH MY HOLY FUCK WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD FUCKING SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrigleyville is the place to be right now. I've half a mind to catch a bus up this weekend just to be in town for it.
Never for money, always for love.

I'm a Dodgers boy, but it has to be said... The Cubs played an amazing game. And Hendricks had Kershaw beat from the first inning.

A really great series to watch.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Oct 23, 2016, 03:04

OH MY HOLY FUCK WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD FUCKING SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game 7. GAME 7!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Nov 02, 2016, 02:00

Game 7. GAME 7!

Will the angels in the outfield play a role in the game? I want the Cubs to win, plus steve bartman wants to move on with his life! Poor guy!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Is this the real life?  Or is it just the matrix?  Caught in confusion.  I need a spoon to bend with my mind...

Nope.  It is, in fact, real. 

Hold tight people, 1. FC Köln is coming!
no idea, no idea

Meanwhile in Germany: Tour de France...

Would have loved to go the opening concert with Kraftwerk & Air, but too expensive and too quick sold out.

Last Edit: Jul 02, 2017, 14:43 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

The World Series has already been incredible and there's another 3 (fingers crossed) games to go!

Less go Doyers.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This game was nearly as exciting as Game 7 last year. Well, less at stake, but still. I've never seen two teams go double digits before.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Oct 30, 2017, 16:35

This game was nearly as exciting as Game 7 last year. Well, less at stake, but still. I've never seen two teams go double digits before.

i had to park to the side of the road just so I could hear the game on the radio right when the dodgers had players in scoring position in the 9th. I died when they tied the game. But Jansen should've never walked that 2nd player in the 10th! That was our undoing (and it was 2 outs)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

The French rugby team beat England for the first time since 2014 ;D

I couldn't breathe at the end of the game, it was so tense.

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 10, 2018, 19:15

The French rugby team beat England for the first time since 2014 ;D

I couldn't breathe at the end of the game, it was so tense.
Same here! The game could have been over earlier if your guy had succesfully kicked the ball out of play. He could have just kicked it sideways. Then England were right in front of your posts in the 81st minute of an 80 minute game. A converted try there and...France lose. Well done for hanging on. England can't catch Ireland. Ireland win the Six Nations a week early. Whoop!
IT'S MORNING TIME!