Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

2016 - Poble Espanyol

Started by Csar, Oct 28, 2016, 10:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Wide Open!

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Behold  ! ! !  What  an  incredible  ,  wondrous  spectacle  ,  wow  ! ! !

Thank  you  Chemical Brothers  ,  team  &  crew  for  creating  these  magical  moments.

Love  this  mix  of  Wide Open ,  and  with  those  visuals  ,  .  .  perfection.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Looks like Tom ended it too quickly because the visual was still going on, but they cut it off. Or maybe Adam forgot to cue it in on time.

Beautiful nonetheless!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Ben_j on Oct 28, 2016, 20:43

Did they get TPPR too ?
Yes, they did:

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Quote from: NiCk.Dj on Oct 30, 2016, 11:27

THEY ALSO DID HOLD TIGHT LONDON!!!  :o

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-chemical-brothers/2016/poble-espanyol-barcelona-spain-33fa94d1.html
It's part of this year's encore, and it's a pretty amazing version.
Here's footage from one of the shows in Japan:

King Of The Beats?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Oct 30, 2016, 12:05

King Of The Beats?
The drumbeat they use between galvanize and block rockin beats (also sampled in song to the siren I think)

:o why oh why did they skip the best part of TPPR for 'hoo hoo hoooo'? Uncalled for! >:D

You guys should know which part im talking about.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Oct 30, 2016, 19:38

:o why oh why did they skip the best part of TPPR for 'hoo hoo hoooo'? Uncalled for! >:D

You guys should know which part im talking about.

They didnt.  IT was there. IT was the Best show I've been to. More to come afer I get back form Barcelona
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2016, 20:17 by kosek
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Wide Open sounds phnominal! Did they make changes to it from the Japan set, or is it because I'm hearing it in full rather than clips?

Edit: nm I found a longer clip of the JP shows, just better quality above.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2016, 23:19 by Biff

Quote from: kosek on Oct 30, 2016, 19:43

They didnt.  IT was there. IT was the Best show I've been to. More to come afer I get back form Barcelona
I'm eager to read a proper review!
— Aurora (The Seed)