Remember, Remember, No Geography

We just got an official bump from Chemical HQ on Facebook

Started by Enjoyed, Aug 24, 2015, 23:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey girls, hey boys. Welcome to the ChemBase. Here we go!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Number of users online has just tripled.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 25, 2015, 00:49

I better put some deodorant on
Naaaah. Give 'em the true Bosco experience.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 25, 2015, 00:49

I better put some deodorant on

get the 48 hour one
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Mob1 on Aug 25, 2015, 00:26

holy shit !! Most Online Ever: 68

...and 5 joined the brotherhood (or registered)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Aug 25, 2015, 02:27

...and 5 joined the brotherhood (or registered)
Let's hope these 5 new punters aren't more of the old and tired know-it-all cranky hipsters past their early 20s who have that record, went to that gig and got the limited edition t shirt and are actually fun people!!

Forum: Response
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Mob1 on Aug 25, 2015, 02:38

Let's hope these 5 new punters aren't more of the old and tired know-it-all cranky hipsters past their early 20s who have that record, went to that gig and got the limited edition t shirt and are actually fun people!!

Fun can lead to too many cookies or a missed nap time.  We can't allow that.

Gotta say well done to the ChemBase team. There were a couple of you in particular who showed an initial enthusiasm to create a new forum that ultimately lead to this thing. With it's official logo, moving artwork and recognition on the Chems facebook page, it's the real deal.  I think T&E were prepared to say a fond farewell once they realised that changes to the website were going to make things tricky. But instead we got a whole new forum. Good work! You know who you are.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Best day eveeeeeerrrrr. Seriously, a grand applause to everyone who make this possible, you guy are the best.

See what happens when I miss a day on here? I miss the action, that's what!

This bump is awesome. Group hug to all who are passing through, the lurkers, those who participate, and especially those who took the lead and didn't give up on this place.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.