Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

Rockhal, Luxembourg 14/06/2018

Started by Ahiru, May 17, 2018, 14:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey girls, hey boys,

I was wondering if anyone, especially from the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, was planning on going to see the live performance in Luxembourg? My boyfriend is a huge fan of the Chemical Brothers and I know he would be extremely happy if we would go to see them live. We live in the Netherlands, close to the border with Germany and I'm looking at options of going to Luxembourg. We do not have a car and public transport options are terrible. Therefore I was wondering if maybe anyone here was planning on going there and would be interested in going there together? We could share a car and even an apartment if you'd like. Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in going together :)
Last Edit: Jun 14, 2018, 12:35 by Ben_j

I'm going, but from France and by train plane (thank you strikes), so not really helpful for you, sorry  :(

So who's going? I'm probably going solo, driving in the afternoon and driving home after the show

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 05, 2018, 22:05

So who's going? I'm probably going solo, driving in the afternoon and driving home after the show
Wanna hang out ?

For whoever goes to see the show, please record footage and perhaps make some kind of archive! A lot of the 2015-2016 tour was lost due to YouTube's copyright rules
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Hi all Greetings!! I'm from Indonesia, i might going to luxembourg but need to call my local friends who lives there 1st. Will update soon

Quote from: hstn on Jun 07, 2018, 23:32

For whoever goes to see the show, please record footage and perhaps make some kind of archive! A lot of the 2015-2016 tour was lost due to YouTube's copyright rules
And also be sure to record all of it & archive it on Dailymotion or Mediafire as (like Hstn said) its rare to find a full concert due to copyright. with new phones out that are able to hold longer video files, I hope full concerts will be more common
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 08, 2018, 12:08

Sorry, I don't record, I dance  8)
I did both  8)!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yeah sure, I'll pay more than 200 € (show + trip + accomodation) to go there just to watch the show behind a camera.

Quote from: The Bloke on Jun 12, 2018, 08:49

Yeah sure, I'll pay more than 200 € (show + trip + accomodation) to go there just to watch the show behind a camera.

It wasn't a camera, it was an audio recorder ;). And I had a little help from my forum friends :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Your show is only hours away.

And my only concession is that I refresh this page after the gig for YT uploads!

20 bucks say they open with galvanize!

Have fun kids! Be safe and enjoy

Looking forward to reviews... especially Ben's!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Surprised I didn't sleep through it. (Mr U.S. over here)
Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 13, 2018, 10:13

:o
Enjoy the show guys.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Show is officialy 105min - seems like they again only play the "short festival show" instead of a full length show they've do back in the days
no idea, no idea