Remember, Remember, No Geography

US Elections 2016

Started by ThePumisher, Nov 08, 2016, 11:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah. It's that their main goal is electing someone outside the "broken system", taking priority over all the issues that Sanders and Clinton (relatively) see eye to eye on.
Never for money, always for love.

No, I voted for HRC because math. 

:(

Sorry, world. Sorry.

What a day...
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Watching Colbert's Showtime election coverage...

It's so depressing. I've never seen him like this.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

W.T.F. America?!?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 09, 2016, 04:43

Except that a lot of Bernie voters ended up voting Trump because he still represented a change in the system.
This. This is why Trump is now POTUS. Plus many swallowed that fable about Hillary being child-eating witch.
congratz are in order? 
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Pence and Trump are making their speeches now. It's sickening. Half of me is more worried about Pence than Trump, he's done next to nothing good for Indiana, and has made every indication he'll be an active VP.

Quote from: sandelic on Nov 09, 2016, 07:36

This. This is why Trump is now POTUS. Plus many swallowed that fable about Hillary being child-eating witch.
congratz are in order? 
No. It's far and away the DNC's fault for screwing Bernie out of the primary. He would have destroyed Trump.

At least more states have legal weed now.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Nov 09, 2016, 07:59

Snoop Dog likes that
no idea, no idea

Is it simply because she is a woman?

I've lost respect for the american public long before this election, but I was expecting a much higher support from women voters. Women voters alone, should have won her the election.

WHAT THE FUCK

man, this is a hard pill to swallow

blue collar states voting against pro-union party? no sense

It's sad to see that all it takes these days is a big mouth, a big ego and a simplistic, vulgar language to represent "change". I hope all the voters are as satisfied as the (surprised) Brexit voters were and are happy with their decision to let a 5 year old narcissist taking over the helm. You are soon going to learn that everything was nothing but a laughable stunt and all the promises made are merly smoke and mirrors.

This election is going to be just a taste of what's to come for us Germans next year when we will be electing the Bundestag. Apparently populists and simple solutions are more appealing than confronting complexity with sanity and reasoning.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Nov 09, 2016, 07:59

You just shot yourself in the face, with a pumpgun. Here, smoke some weed, that'll relieve the pain.

Americans, I'm truly sorry for You. Even from the relatively save distance of Central Europe, It feels so bizarre thinking of this demagogue as POTUS. I can't imagine what you're going through.  :'(
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2016, 13:03 by Stefan

BREAKING: America
(up next: the rest of the world)
IT'S MORNING TIME!

At least forum has been much more lively because of president Trump (wow, it does feel kinda weird to type that!)
Silver lining and all...  :)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

It looks like Hillary will get more overall votes on the national level. Isn't it time to change this broken voting system ? :(

Reading comments on every single article, praising this winning and saying that finally that the "brown people" and "liberals" are gonna disappear for good, it's absolutely impressive... I mean... what in the actual fuck are passing through the US Citizens minds? This is 2016, and they're voting for a narcissist business showman who has no experience for politics at all just because, you want to piss off somebody else? That's kinda fuck up. I'm not expert for US politics, but it amazes me that the majority of citizens couldn't have some common sense of how things work first, before bashing some demographic population.

I feel like I just been casted accidentally to a 4 year shitty-reality TV show!

I was at work last night and the look on everybody was just disbelief. I also lost my appetite and skipped dinner.

Its quiet in my house right now but I can slighly still hear the defeat. 😢

Im gonna miss those kate mckinnon sketches.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Ben_j on Nov 08, 2016, 15:58

It's sad that now every vote is a vote against someone, and not for someone. Every time I had to vote, I ended up thinking "who's the best choice to make sure X doesn't get to the second turn ?".
Next year's elections in France will be horrible, there's not a single candidate I want to vote for, yet I'm pretty sure I will end up doing the same as always...

Bingo! having a gun to your head to choose 2 of the worst of what America has to offer is just baffling. I chose Bernie from the beginning and now it just feels like I had no options on Election day.

We need Chems post election mix! I could use some cheering up! Hugs to all who feel the same as I do!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.