Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Quote from: Explud on Mar 11, 2019, 22:36

cdjapan.co.jp?

http://cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICW-10018

Yeah, I remember Neorev posted that with the original details. I was hoping to find a primary English first retailer just incase there was a problem with the order.

Additionally, I was having difficulty remembering which store I ordered mine from when I order the import for 'Born In the Echoes' and was hoping someone might mention the store name. I think I did manage to track it down though, and it was ImportCDs.

https://www.importcds.com/the-chemical-brothers-no-geography-import/4988031321621

And I want to ask if anyone knows if they are about to release it physically only via their store?
I can't see any preorders on any website here in poland even on the biggest sellers like empik there's no pre orders here and I'm really pissed off about that fact because premiere is so close
and it just takes time to arrive from the uk here to poland ;-; and I see the same with the uk stores there's no info about preorders at all except the stores who themselves order it from the chems store
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 11, 2019, 23:57
I can't see any preorders on any website here in poland even on the biggest sellers like empik there's no pre orders

Tutaj coś masz ;) https://najlepszamuzyka.pl/pl/przedsprzedaz/25358-chemical-brothers-no-geography-2-lp-limited-edition-white-vinyl-pressing.html

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 11, 2019, 23:47

Yeah, I remember Neorev posted that with the original details. I was hoping to find a primary English first retailer just incase there was a problem with the order.

Additionally, I was having difficulty remembering which store I ordered mine from when I order the import for 'Born In the Echoes' and was hoping someone might mention the store name. I think I did manage to track it down though, and it was ImportCDs.

https://www.importcds.com/the-chemical-brothers-no-geography-import/4988031321621

I ordered both Japan edition CDs for Born in the Echoes from cdjapan and I can say they both went off without a hitch. The order emails are sent in English - I even emailed to cancel, then uncancel my first order in English and the reply stating that they would keep my order as-is was in English. I would recommend them.

Appreciate you sharing your experience. Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote from: Ford on Mar 13, 2019, 13:00

I ordered both Japan edition CDs for Born in the Echoes from cdjapan and I can say they both went off without a hitch.
What kind of shipping do usualy use? When i order something from japan on discogs i usualy take registered airmail if possible, but that is for things that are not in a hurry. For the release NG i don't want to wait 6 weeks to get it (after release), but shipping with DHL doubles the price of the cd.  :-[
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Mar 15, 2019, 09:59

What kind of shipping do usualy use? When i order something from japan on discogs i usualy take registered airmail if possible, but that is for things that are not in a hurry. For the release NG i don't want to wait 6 weeks to get it (after release), but shipping with DHL doubles the price of the cd.  :-[

I use the cheapest, 500 yen shipping to Australia. Its called 'SAL Small Packet (Economy)'. I'm not in a hurry to get CDs.

I haven't been this excited for a Chems album in so long. I do like the direction they took post WATN, but it wasn't the Chems as I know and love them. Judging from the singles it really sounds like they're totally back in the zone. Cannot wait to hear the full album!

Hi Anybody know when they will start to send us our preorders? are they sending them earlier to arrive to us around the premiere or even before it or they will send them after premiere?
Because I bought the copy on their online store because I can't find any local preorders (f u empik!) so I want to ask you especially guys who ordered preorders of the previous album from the official website because I want to listen to it on the premiere so bad yeah I know it will be avalible on the spotify but it's not the same as listening to your own copy ordered from over the seas.
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 28, 2019, 00:37

Hi Anybody know when they will start to send us our preorders? are they sending them earlier to arrive to us around the premiere or even before it or they will send them after premiere?
Because I bought the copy on their online store because I can't find any local preorders (f u empik!) so I want to ask you especially guys who ordered preorders of the previous album from the official website because I want to listen to it on the premiere so bad yeah I know it will be available on the spotify but it's not the same as listening to your own copy ordered from over the seas.

There's no guarantee pre-orders will arrive before or on april 12. I did pre-order the CD but I dont expect it to be on my doorstep on release date. just go to a music store and pickup a copy there.

almost 2 weeks away.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 28, 2019, 03:25

There's no guarantee pre-orders will arrive before or on april 12. I did pre-order the CD but I dont expect it to be on my doorstep on release date. just go to a music store and pickup a copy there.

almost 2 weeks away.

Trust me I want to but there's still no preorders avalible here in poland except of the one site who order themself from their store so you know If I must pay more for something that I can do by myself...
So I think that I must be patient for couple of days hah
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 28, 2019, 16:34
Trust me I want to but there's still no preorders avalible here in poland except of the one site who order themself from their store so you know If I must pay more for so
mething that I can do by myself..

Dude I have linked you polish website with preorder here. Look higher on this page.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Mar 28, 2019, 17:27

Dude I have linked you polish website with preorder here. Look higher on this page.

Yeah I know I forgot to thank you (forgive that) 

BUT there's only vinyl avalible and they propably just order it from the chems shop so you know as I said if I must paid for something that I can do by myself ;)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

The countdown begins....

Quote from: hstn on Apr 06, 2019, 01:56

I'm gonna go to the NYC one, would y'all like a review?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yes, please!! ❤️
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Yes! And don't forget to hit 'Record'  ;D

"If you ever change your mind about leaving it all behind - remember. Remember, no geography. Me, you, and me, him, and her, and them too, and you, and me too - I'll take you along with me. I'll take you along with me."

(Hey guys.)
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2019, 16:06 by Champiness
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album