Hey Girl

Glastonbury 2019

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 12, 2018, 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

ok can anybody pm me the full glasto video. thank you
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Jul 01, 2019, 18:21

ok can anybody pm me the full glasto video. thank you

Done!

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Jun 30, 2019, 13:44

I just love that Lars Ulrich knows what's up!!
There's a connection of course. Marcus Lyall was involved with visuals for Metallica's tour in 2017 as per his instagram:

I've noticed metallers/Rockers at Chems gigs before too (denim jackets with Iron Maiden & AC/DC patches etc stitched on to them). I think Metal fans like the full-on experience they get when they go to a gig, and I guess you could say the Chems provide that too, albeit with very different music. "You are all my children now" would work well at a metal gig, I suspect.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

So much i love about their Glasto 2019 set  ,  mixing the visuals as well  , . .  the (patterned) animals crossing during Mad as Hell with the Bug Scatter at the end whilst all the distortion and warped sounds are going on  . .  freakin amazing  !!! 
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Would be very grateful if someone can dm me a download link for this too!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 01, 2019, 14:50

edit: oh, there's just one more question from me => how do they get this massive amount of bengals to the festival site?

They put it on their underware, some of them are small and you can easily pass security with it (no never tried it ::), I just know because it's very common here in Portugal in football stadiums.)

If I may add, three things make me sad, the robots only go live for 1 min, Piku/Playground is gone again, last year live version was f***in great. I'll also miss the Three little birds and Elektrobank beats from the set, love the funkyness of them. But I understand, you can't have it all.

Would love a hookup for whatever the nicest version of the video currently circulating is
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

So what's the best version around? Is there a 1080p? I only have the 480p.
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2019, 21:54 by Skylined21

Changes/additions noticed after listening to Ben_J's file:

Galvanize intro as the transition between Star Guitar and Gravity Rush drums.
additional light drum roll leading into GTKO
NG high end synth line leading from Elektrobank vocal to NG
Reverb bass drum throughout breaks in NG
ringing in NG
Wonders Of The Deep Vocal at start of EV (already mentioned)

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

I've uploaded a 1080p video and 256kbps MP3 audio rip. They're at the usual place. If you don't see what I'm talking about, shoot me a pm.

And here's a little something

Hopefully it won't be taken down ::)

EDIT: well, that didn't last long...
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2019, 23:52 by Ben_j

Video: HDTV; 1080i; TS; H-264 ; 1920x1080; 30.3 Mb/s ; 25.000 fps : 4:2:2
Audio: MP2; 256 Kbps; 2 ch
Spoiler

Last Edit: Jul 02, 2019, 05:29 by Csar

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 01, 2019, 18:34

There's a connection of course. Marcus Lyall was involved with visuals for Metallica's tour in 2017 as per his instagram:

I've noticed metallers/Rockers at Chems gigs before too (denim jackets with Iron Maiden & AC/DC patches etc stitched on to them). I think Metal fans like the full-on experience they get when they go to a gig, and I guess you could say the Chems provide that too, albeit with very different music. "You are all my children now" would work well at a metal gig, I suspect.

Didn't realize they were connected in that way.  I know Lars is very open minded so to see him at a Chems show makes sense but it makes even more sense now.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 01, 2019, 23:35

I've uploaded a 1080p video and 256kbps MP3 audio rip. They're at the usual place. If you don't see what I'm talking about, shoot me a pm.

I made some alternative cover artwork to go with the audio for folks that like that sorta thing...

If you were to break the Glastonbury show up into tracks, what would the master track listing be?

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Jul 02, 2019, 19:18

If you were to break the Glastonbury show up into tracks, what would the master track listing be?

1. Go
2. Free Yourself
3. Chemical Beats
4. MAH
5. EML Ritual
6. Swoon
7. Temptation / Star Guitar
8. Gravity Drops interlude
9. Got To Keep On
10. Hey Boy, Hey Girl
11. Eve Of Destruction
12. Saturate
13. Elektrobank interlude
14. No Geography
15. Escape Velocity
16. Hoops
17. Dig Your Own Hole / Under The Influence
18. Wide Open
19. Galvanize
20. C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L / Leave Home / Song To The Siren interlude
21. Block Rockin' Beats
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 01, 2019, 23:51

Video: HDTV; 1080i; TS; H-264 ; 1920x1080; 30.3 Mb/s ; 25.000 fps : 4:2:2
Audio: MP2; 256 Kbps; 2 ch
Spoiler
Is this the best Audio/video quality version available?

Quote from: neorev on Jul 02, 2019, 04:14

I made some alternative cover artwork to go with the audio for folks that like that sorta thing...

Hey, could you make me one without the black fringe around the logo font, please?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)