Maybe I Feel Out of Control

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
the whole record may be over-the-top, on-the-nose, and more than a bit corny, but damn i do love this one:

Eight or over.

As an old junglist I'm quite feeling the recent surge in 130bpm breakbeat

Leon's latest album is also worth a listen. Dude has been putting out some of my favourite music since 2014.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I just caught the new Lorde track, and normally I wouldn't care, but it has a pretty obvious connection to "Loaded" by Primal Scream

apparently, it's no secret:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lorde-solar-power-interview-zane-lowe-1182759/

Funny thing is, and I think I mentioned it awhile ago, there is a Netflix produced Christmas movie that was recently released this last holiday season, and it also ripoffs "Loaded".

BTW, the single artwork for "Solar Power" is worth checking out:

Spoiler

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 11, 2021, 20:27

Spoiler
Sunblock factor 9,999!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Gorillaz meets Glass Animals.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

steven julien - bloodline (slowed down)

Eight or over.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 11, 2021, 20:27

I just caught the new Lorde track, and normally I wouldn't care, but it has a pretty obvious connection to "Loaded" by Primal Scream

apparently, it's no secret:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lorde-solar-power-interview-zane-lowe-1182759/

Funny thing is, and I think I mentioned it awhile ago, there is a Netflix produced Christmas movie that was recently released this last holiday season, and it also ripoffs "Loaded".

Spoiler
I think it's a great track.
This video is also great:

Can't wait for the full album, which is due to be released on Friday (25)
Anyone to wait with me? :D

Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Jun 22, 2021, 23:01

Can't wait for the full album, which is due to be released on Friday (25)
Anyone to wait with me? :D
I'm waiting too. So far it sounds a lot like a mix of Justice with french movie music from the 70s (Vladimir Cosma, Pierre Bachelet, etc)

Am I seriously posting a David Guetta remix on here? Yes I am. My only complaint is that it isn't long enough (no, really!)

Shouse - Love Tonight (David Guetta Extended Remix)

Here's the original mix

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I wonder who's ghost producing David Guetta these days  ???