Come With Us

Live Dates 2016 [Tour 2016]

Started by Csar, Jan 25, 2016, 11:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Summer Well in Romania at 14.08.2016 added! This one is my choice to go to, bought a ticket today!
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 18:50 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

Moscow show announced! So it seems that i will see Chems show twice at this year. =)
Hi Kevin!

bullshit, again no Canada date. I give up.

Man, i don't know what to say. I was so dissapointed that there are no dates in Russia, and that silence in facebook and other socials about dates for a week, so i thought, okay, maybe that's all.
So i decided to go to Romania, bought a ticket for festival, bought a tickets for flight, and booked hostels. And then.... TA-DAAAAM!!! Date for Moscow Festival, that will be running in a 20-minutes ride on metro from my house.
F...........ccckkkkk!
And then i thought, maybe it's not a bad idea to see Chems twice for 2 weeks and then go to Black Sea in Constanta and enjoy the summer and holidays.
Hi Kevin!

Congrats dude, here's hoping they do something special!

New festival for our Swiss friends: Paléo Festival in Nyon on July 23.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 22:10 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hi

I am trying to purchase tickets for the Rockwell Sirkus concert in yokohama on 12th october 2016 however even after translating the page its unclear as to how to book it.. it seems like sales are shut? can someone help me out?

Thanks

Quote from: birdy1711 on Apr 22, 2016, 08:04

Hi

I am trying to purchase tickets for the Rockwell Sirkus concert in yokohama on 12th october 2016 however even after translating the page its unclear as to how to book it.. it seems like sales are shut? can someone help me out?

Thanks
Hi Birdy,

Uhh, this really seems like a real quest to get tickets as a non-Japanese. I couldn't find any helping infos either. Maybe it's best to reach out to Sirkus' facebook page, perhaps they could help you further with tickets. What I found, though, are ticket sites that sell them at ridiculous prices like at viagogo
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: birdy1711 on Apr 22, 2016, 08:04

I am trying to purchase tickets for the Rockwell Sirkus concert in yokohama on 12th october 2016 however even after translating the page its unclear as to how to book it..
Well Birdy, I hope you're reading this because the answer seems to be HERE following this tweet about four hours ago:
https://twitter.com/RockwellSirkus/status/723708282469257217
It's for the 15th, not the 12th though...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Krakow, Poland - 20.08
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

mam nie daleko do Krakowa   ;)
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Cool, I'll be adding it!
— Aurora (The Seed)

it was quietly announced, but there is a new date for Budapest, Hungary on August 10th
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2016, 23:14 by Bosco

Saw this on Instagram yesterday. It's suuuuper tempting. I love Budapest and I'm taking my girlfriend there this summer when she visits Europe for the first time.
I've been tying to plan the trip around a show and this one is looking pretty perfect.

It'll either be this, the amphitheatre one or the Féte de l'Humanaite...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

What are the odds that they play shows anywhere in the US this summer? Literally the only act I'm willing to travel for, since they're so awesome and inaccessible.

What does the show look like now? I saw them at North Coast and I watched the Apple Music concert - are they still doing the same setlist as last summer?

There are quite a few gaps in the calendar but they do seem to be focussing (again) mostly on festival shows this year. So keep an eye out for those nearby, if they haven't had their full line up announced already.

As for the set list... This is what happened last night. Pretty freakin' exciting if you ask me.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: JeffChrist on Jun 11, 2016, 23:28

What are the odds that they play shows anywhere in the US this summer? Literally the only act I'm willing to travel for, since they're so awesome and inaccessible.

What does the show look like now? I saw them at North Coast and I watched the Apple Music concert - are they still doing the same setlist as last summer?
Doesn't look likely. We're slowly turning into Canada.

New setlist though.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 11, 2016, 21:48

it was quietly announced, but there is a new date for Budapest, Hungary on August 10th
Thanks for the heads-up, Bosco! It's been added now.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yay! I'll be adding them!
— Aurora (The Seed)