It's the Lifestyle We're Living

2018 Live Dates [Tour 2018]

Started by Ben_j, Nov 28, 2017, 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Csar on Jun 08, 2018, 10:35

Make it 6! The played Wide Open later in the tour too!
Oh yeah, they definately changed my life, too, in 2005! So happy they'll be coming to your place, it's been a long long time!
And Direct Buki (sort of) but I meant the tracks they played at the opening show in Rockhal

Got it! Can't wait for your review. Take a group pic! And watch out, Joslyn might buy you guys a round out of the blue :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 08, 2018, 08:54

All in all, I predict 5 new tracks live:
- Free Yourself
- EBW12/ Mad As Hell
- Got to keep on
- Eve of Destruction
- Some other track that we never heard before
I think there will be only four new tracks.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 08, 2018, 08:54

And maybe a 6th one (please, the Galileo club track !)

If only.
I think that's something Tom will keep as his own though.

Quote from: Explud on Jun 08, 2018, 13:46

I think there will be only four new tracks.
Have to agree unfortunately. Though, that simply means more surprises for the album!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Csar on Jun 08, 2018, 13:12

Got it! Can't wait for your review. Take a group pic! And watch out, Joslyn might buy you guys a round out of the blue :D

Normally speaking I would but I'll be driving and I don't drink and drive

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 08, 2018, 21:12

Normally speaking I would but I'll be driving and I don't drink and drive
Nobody said anything about you drinking, just buying for the others  :D

October 20th, Laugardalshöllin, Reykjavik, Iceland
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 12, 2018, 11:24

Thanks, Pum, I'll be updating it! Must be their first icelandic gig? Dancing with the elves!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Bologna is moved to 27.09
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Jun 12, 2018, 11:44

Bologna is moved to 27.09
Thanks for the hint, I will check back with them.

Edit: Date confirmed!
Last Edit: Jun 12, 2018, 15:15 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 12, 2018, 11:24

I would love to go there. Congrats to the people of Iceland.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 12, 2018, 20:52

I would love to go there. Congrats to the people of Iceland.
Hah! I have also checked for flights, but it seems i'm to stupid or there are no flights from cologne to reykjavik around that date
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 13, 2018, 10:15

Hah! I have also checked for flights, but it seems i'm to stupid or there are no flights from cologne to reykjavik around that date

There seem to be some itineraries though

https://www.koeln-bonn-airport.de/fluege/flug-buchen.html
— Aurora (The Seed)

look at the price & the flight time...
germanwings/eurowings is flying directly from cgn to kef under 2h for less than 100 money (oneway) - but their flightplans actualy are somehow not further than september
no idea, no idea

I'm looking at an extremely cheap roundtrip flight to Reykjavik out of Chicago. I'm probably passing on a steal of a deal, but I can't schedule something like this yet.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 13, 2018, 19:13

I'm looking at an extremely cheap roundtrip flight to Reykjavik out Chicago. I'm probably passing on a steal of deal, but I can't schedule something like this yet.
WOW Airlines? Love them, at least, I love their prices. Just flew with them.

EDIT: be sure to use Google Flights to check for prices on alternate days - it's cheapest if you fly Thurs-Tues that weekend.

And keep in mind WOW Airlines will make you pay extra for carry-on luggage and to pick your seat. Don't pick a seat, and see if you can pack everything you need into a medium sized backpack (aka "personal item") that fits under the seat in front, and you won't have to pay anything extra.
Last Edit: Jun 13, 2018, 19:24 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Some pics from Rockhal

Spoiler

Last Edit: Jun 14, 2018, 10:08 by Explud

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 14, 2018, 09:46

Spoiler

Song ID?
Spoiler
She looks like Aurora which i thought a couple of weeks ago is featured on their new album
no idea, no idea

Amazing pictures you took, Benji!  :o

Spoiler
would you mind moving them to the Rockhal thread?

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 14, 2018, 10:25

Song ID?
Spoiler
She looks like Aurora which i thought a couple of weeks ago is featured on their new album
That's an effing gorgeous pic! Looks like they've outdone themselves once again.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 14, 2018, 10:25

Song ID?
Spoiler
It's the big acid mashup leading up to Out of Control / Setting Sun. This girl is singing the "Eve of Destruction" vocal