Surrender

Tel-Aviv Who's going?

Started by scaryman, Nov 10, 2016, 01:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I will just make part 1 available, let me know what you guys think.

You can download from Part 1 Tel Aviv

This is great footage!
Never for money, always for love.

Hence why I wanted you guys to take the time and review all of it. Part 2 is way better imho. I think it needs chembase mods to consider what to do with it as it cannot be overlooked

You're talking with a mod and he is going "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" unironically
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Nov 15, 2016, 02:28

You're talking with a mod and he is going "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" unironically

LOL, I am catching up on a lot of sleep deprivation. :) Uploading part 2 of this show.

Quote from: scaryman on Nov 14, 2016, 20:53

Well I will just make part 1 available, let me know what you guys think.

You can download from Part 1 Tel Aviv

Big thanx scaryman! DL right now. Btw welcome to our fabulous forum! Any live contribution whether video, pics, or written is always appreciated here. Glad you made it out alive from the show!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Tel Aviv Part 2

IMHO this is the best part, just watch this whole video and you'll see why. :) Trust me :)

It best if I just have you guys download it, because I see youtube, facebook, Vimeo mangles this video quality.

Some points to watch in part two:
22:20 Swoon balloons
29:55 just the visuals
36:20
39:20 close ups
41:30 close up
42:35 little dance Tom does
48:38 under the influence robots
1:01:30 crowd

Last Edit: Nov 16, 2016, 00:45 by scaryman

I typically like to have my view centered at a Chemical Brothers show,but this footage is uniquely fantastic. The candid view is a bit different. And I'll admit, it feels distant from the crowd. But on the other hand, it's really entertaining seeing them clearly "workin' it out" on stage.

Thank you for filming this.

Can't wait to watch the 2nd part

Wow! Thank you so much scaryman for sharing your journey with us!! What a unique and special experience, and such dedication from you to venture so far to see Tom and Ed work it out!

I'm excited to see the footage!

Thanks again!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

thanks for videos scaryman   :)

Thanks a lot, Scaryman! Took me 10 hours downloading (just the 2nd part) but it's worth every minute of it. Superb image and sound quality!

We've been blessed with good recordings this album season around.

Btw, what did you scream during Saturate? "Drum over"?
Btw 2, I'm really impressed by the quality which the iphone is capable of recording, especially sound-wise. There's almost no clipping and a good balance of highs, mids and even lows. Makes my field recording of the German show shatter to pieces.

Last Edit: Nov 16, 2016, 13:17 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

No that was someone else screaming.
I didn't think the iphone 7 would get this audio quality, video I was sure about because of the amped up cameras Apple added.

From the audio-quality side i'd say the best quality you get is from the older Nokia Lumia phones (1520, 930 & Icon) - before Microsoft bought Nokia. For video me thinks all more or less actual flagship smartphones are doing a great job (iphone 7, galaxy s7, htc 10, lg g5, lumia 950, hp elite x3, google pixel etc).
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 16, 2016, 15:46

From the audio-quality side i'd say the best quality you get is from the older Nokia Lumia phones (1520, 930 & Icon) - before Microsoft bought Nokia. For video me thinks all more or less actual flagship smartphones are doing a great job (iphone 7, galaxy s7, htc 10, lg g5, lumia 950, hp elite x3, google pixel etc).

I really wanted to record this in 4k. But I only had 112 Gigs available on my phone, I even removed some apps...lol

At the end of the concert they played Terry Riley's A Rainbow in Curved Air through the PA - I don't know if the Bros or the site sound guys picked that, but that's an incredibly good choice for aftershow glint!

Can't wait to watch through the rest of the footage in close detail later..
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Nov 16, 2016, 22:28

At the end of the concert they played Terry Riley's A Rainbow in Curved Air through the PA - I don't know if the Bros or the site sound guys picked that, but that's an incredibly good choice for aftershow glint!

Can't wait to watch through the rest of the footage in close detail later..
Whoa, you knew this one???!!! Thank you for sharing! They played this in Gelsenkirchen too. If my memory doesn't play tricks on me, I heard this at several shows of theirs.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Sounds like they played it at the end as I recorded the Chems road crew packing things. It is heard faintly.

Quote from: Csar on Nov 17, 2016, 00:42

They played this in Gelsenkirchen too. If my memory doesn't play tricks on me, I heard this at several shows of theirs.
Can confirme this

(i can hear some escape velocity in this)
no idea, no idea

I can confirm I terrorized the streets of Liberty City with Terry Riley as part of my soundtrack.

Shout out to Philip Glass too.

At got glint (33:35) noticed that one girl screamed in russian "Охуенно!", this means "Fockin amazing!" ;D
Hi Kevin!