I See the Sun Now

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy Birthday, Csar!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Happy Birthday, Mr. Csar!

I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Das was die anderen gesagt haben...
no idea, no idea

Thank you all!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

happy birthday csar !
Eight or over.

Happy belated, actionjackson! And happy birthday PG79! Hope you had/ have great ones.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy birthday, rynostar. Here is to our beloved celebrity bartender!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy belated Ryno!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

happy birthday rynostar.!
Eight or over.

Happy birthday on here, too, Benj! Hope you had un fantastique one!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday to all you guys!

Happy birthday, SouthernBruva!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday to my bud, Androidgeoff!

Cant wait to get together for a concert and have a beer or six!

Keep rollin' with the flow!

Happy Birthday DrunkAndroidGeoff!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Happy belated, Mr. Data, ahm Android!
— Aurora (The Seed)

I've missed so many!  :-[
Happy belated bday, guys!

Happy birthday, Enjoyed! May it be a joyful one!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Belated Enjoyed!

One of these days we're all gonna get together and celebrate these backlogged birthdays in style!

Glint On, brother!

Happy belated, Enjoyed!

Hope you had a good one!