Where Do I Begin?

David Bowie has died

Started by wrclaguna, Jan 11, 2016, 05:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Shit, when I saw your post before leaving for work, I saw you posted an article from december so I thought "he's just fucking with us with the title". And then I saw Facebook :(

Unfortunately, it is true.
Starman has left Earth.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

I am absolutely crushed and heartbroken. I was asleep before the news broke, and woke to this...

I feel honored to have seen him perform, if only once, many moons ago. And I feel honored to have his music in my life.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

It's difficult to say anything that isn't already being said on social media. Like you Whirly, I got to see Bowie once - November 2003 at Wembley Arena. A real stand out gig for me, and it turned out that the 03/04 tour was his last, so I feel privileged to have seen him.  And oh what a great live voice. Heroes in particular was glorious...and always will be.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

The lyrics and video of this track take a whole new sense now  :-[
This was his goodbye.

Ground control to Major Tom: we lost a legend.

Just some of the influenced:

90's-gasim

Such a gifted and talented artist. So incredibly sad.  I wish the best for his family.

To say something positive: he can now sing along Under Pressure with Freddy again
no idea, no idea

We lost a legend. I've been appreciating Heroes to an endless amount in the last couple of days.