So We Rollin' With the Chemicals and We Got the New Sound

London 2016

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Dec 17, 2015, 18:27

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm very excited. I can't wait.

I suspect this will be a Hyde Park affair? That'd mean noise limits I imagine...

:)    Great  news  ,  really  excited  for  new  shows  2016  ,  i'm  in    :)
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

I would love to work out a trip to London.

Just have to:

1. Get passport
2. Get money to go across the sea.
3. Find a place to stay.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to begin the speculation as to where, they have never done pre registration  before and it's a sign of there popularity, therefore I think it will be a really big or special venue...

Albert Hall
Alexandra Palace
Olympia
Wembley Arena
Emirates
Somerset  House

Quote from: ACIDCHILDREN on Dec 18, 2015, 06:32

I'm going to begin the speculation as to where, they have never done pre registration  before and it's a sign of there popularity, therefore I think it will be a really big or special venue...

I could also be the other way around. They put up a pre registration cause they are playing a small veneu despite of their popularity and there will be limited tickets available.
Options could be

Brixton
Fabric
Roundhouse

I think the new Olympic park maybe

I'm in too. Time to save some money for the trip :-)

Hopeffuly it will take place in a small venue. Roundhouse was a blast 5 years ago!

Hyde Park
no idea, no idea

This trip could be sooo expensive, and visas.. But.. I will try, i'm in!
Hi Kevin!

Yeah, I am going to go broke for this one. It will be worth it.

Pooter, whirly, Biff, KNE. You all should come, too!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll definitely try to come. I really want to go back to London  ;D

Quote from: Joslyn on Dec 18, 2015, 07:21

I could also be the other way around. They put up a pre registration cause they are playing a small veneu despite of their popularity and there will be limited tickets available.
Options could be

Brixton
Fabric
Roundhouse

I think Brixton and Roundhouse are feasible. Fabric is not big enough for the live show, I doubt the gear would fit on either stage in room 1 or 2, plus the robots wouldn't fit. A dj set in the spring at the venue could happen.

Plenty of time  :'(  see what I can do. I will start practicing  how to pan handle when it's all over.

I could be a Chemical Brothers carnaval. A "Don't Think/Born in the Echoes" live experience.
At this carnival there will be:
- The EML ritual ride: a human human centrifuge with personal video feed
- Go roller experience: a spin on laser game where you have to avoid vertical laser beams on rollerskates
- Saturate Pong: like table tennis only with 1mtr diameter green and yellow balloons
- Horse Power rodeo: with a mechanical bull shaped as an abstract horse
- Swoon trampoline: where you can fly like de characters in de video

There will also be projection insects crawling around the terrain and multiple clowns with gaps between their front teeth.
At the end of each night there is a live extravaganza with an army of laser eyed robots.

Anyhow, I'm there!!!

And free Jerk Chicken (Steve dub style) for everyone

Quote from: Joslyn on Dec 18, 2015, 20:22

- The EML ritual ride: a human human centrifuge with personal video feed

no idea, no idea

I can try but I cant make promises!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I'll try too! Money is meant to spent, right? Will see what we can pull together... This has the potential to be a huge forum meetup!

I definitely get the feeling this is going to be something special. Something bigger than a live show.
Never for money, always for love.

I definitely try to go! I've never been to Europe, the perfect excuse for a trip!