Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L

Started by Ben_j, Sep 05, 2016, 13:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 10, 2016, 18:24

Or a physical release of C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L?  ^-^

And on the B side is Superflash!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Re: Daft Punk

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 30, 2016, 14:54

Wait, no it's neither ! It's the bit at 3:03 ! It's so obvious
Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 30, 2016, 15:04

Yes listen to Da Funk at 1:52

Somebody agrees with you over on WhoSampled, as well as listing the JIMMY bit as an interpolation and of course the Freestyle track that got a credit in the booklet.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Csar on Nov 10, 2016, 17:44

Do you, by any chance, see a new album coming soon too?

Well, according to their recent interviews, they will return to the studio after their last run of live shows for this year. And they also got shitloads of unreleased material, so I hope that there will be a new album!
Just in comparison, 'We Are The Night' was shortly finished after 'Push The Button', even within two years! So let's be optimistic ...  ;)
So let your body rock...

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 10, 2016, 20:46

And on the B side is Superflash!

Well this would be so amazing!!!!!!!!
So let your body rock...

Maybe it's just me, but that video in no way captures the excitement of the song. It looked like electronic muppets and mime dancers that have been done before (but I'm sure it would work better in a live atmosphere). Actually, I think this video would have been a great opportunity for live footage if not something more original. It's a shame, because Wide Open and 'Deserted were pretty interesting.

Still extremely thankful for the song.

Thanks for posting, Skyscraper.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Just sayin'
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: satur8 on Nov 11, 2016, 13:53

Maybe it's just me, but that video in no way captures the excitement of the song. It looked like electronic muppets and mime dancers that have been done before (but I'm sure it would work better in a live atmosphere). Actually, I think this video would have been a great opportunity for live footage if not something more original. It's a shame, because Wide Open and 'Deserted were pretty interesting.

Still extremely thankful for the song.

Thanks for posting, Skyscraper.
It feels like this is a sibling of the 2015 Block Rockin' Beats dancer. It would certainly be great on the big screen in their live shows. The quick robot tranformation at the end was nice.

Quote from: Skyscraper on Nov 11, 2016, 15:03

Just sayin'
What did I just watch?  :o
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Its like when SIFSD came out with that cheesy visual, and later, a REAL video was made for the track.

Im hoping the same will apply for this.

What could this mean?
So let your body rock...

Crazy thought: This video is labeled "visual" on their homepage. Could this mean this is going to go into their live set, being on of the new changes?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

these images are great, really well done..why the negativity?
Eight or over.

Because we are hungry for a new high quality video like Setting Sun, Life Is Sweet or The Golden Path. Not only just visuals - even though they look great.

edit:
We need more Tom & Ed in the videos

edit2:
and we need Kate Moss doing a poledance in the vid

edit3:
wait, the white stripes already have this video
no idea, no idea

Quote from: orangewedge99 on Nov 12, 2016, 07:01

What could this mean?

Ill find out today or tommorrow! 👍

Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: Explud on Nov 15, 2016, 19:25

Alternative version of video))))

https://vk.com/video-8667070_456239027

This is the best thing I've seen all day! :D

I quite like the track, too. The Chems are always there when I need 'em. It's just what the doctor ordered to counter the post election funk I've been in!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

hahaha :music
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *