Dream How I Dream to Feel

Go Down

Started by hoanghuynh, Jan 10, 2018, 02:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Report to moderator 
I'm dragging this back up from the depths of yesteryear. My copy of the 2007 Facebook Mix (DJ set, also known as Hot mix) is on my old computer with my friend in DC/VA. I won't have access to it until October when I head back to play a party.

I'm going into the tracklisting for the YMO mix that Soulwax produced and come across Haruomi Hosono - Super Xevious track at 34:27.

I look into the track on youtube as I am playing a anime convention afterparty in a few weeks and am lost down the rabbit hole of old vg tracks. Then I come across this...

https://youtu.be/49ZK_EVWIBM?t=6m15s

Wait...wasn't that the start of the Facebook Mix??? Do I even still have that? CRAP! It's on the other computer. Can I find it on Youtube/Mixcloud/Soundcloud....CRAP! Can't even find the track listing.

In other words. Anyone have a link to the mix and/or have the track listing? Did we ever know that track? Is this why Bosco is named Bosco?

If the FB2007-Mix is making it's round via PM then PM me too. Seems like my hard drive is also missing this piece (unbelievable, but seems to be true :o ).
no idea, no idea

That's it! That's the intro! It's gone unknown this whole time.

The mix was given out for free so no need to PM, have at it:
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jan 10, 2018, 15:26

That's it! That's the intro! It's gone unknown this whole time.
Scyscraper reminds me of this: https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,775.0.html
no idea, no idea

????

What form of spam is this?
Never for money, always for love.

We should grant bots some form of boredom too. The internet can be such a boring place if you've been practically everywhere already.

At least this is one of those smarter bots. IP and info in his profile do match... and he stayed on topic! That's rare.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I think we need to update the forum software and mods, guys.

EDIT: Server software is up to date, and doesn't have known and warning vulnerabilities.
Hi Kevin!

holy smokes.. never heard this gem before :O!
thanks spam bot to bring this up and white noise obviously for providing the link ;D

Quote from: Csar on Jan 10, 2018, 18:09

... and he stayed on topic! That's rare.
Apart from the title. I thought it was going to refer to this:

I guess you music "producers" can't resist messing with a good acapella.
But seriously, you can't improve on perfection.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

ummm....yeah...so bots are spamming my posts from a few months ago now?

I'm confused....so confused.

Am I fake news now????
Last Edit: Jan 19, 2018, 04:15 by rynostar
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Jan 19, 2018, 04:10

ummm....yeah...so bots are spamming my posts from a few months ago now?

I'm confused....so confused.

Am I fake news now????
Nope, you helped making a brother/sister aware of its existence! That's real shit!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)