I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

Pusher - with Orbital soundtrack tonight 11.40 on UK Channel 4

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 03, 2015, 22:02

Previous topic - Next topic
If anyone in UK/ireland is reading this, the 2012 film Pusher is on tonight, with an Orbital soundtrack throughout. I seem to recall there's a nightclub scene with some dubstep in it too (for better or worse).
It's very watchable even if it's a bit low budget. Set your recorders.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Any  Orbital / Paul Hartnoll /  fans  out  there may  be  interested  to  know  that  Paul  Hartnoll  has  recently  collaborated  with  Vince  Clarke (from  Erasure)  ..  album  to  be  released  next  year  ,  ..  sounds  interesting  ..

http://thestar.ie/erasures-vince-clarke-i-like-to-keep-myself-busy-and-that-will-always-involve-making-music/
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

::sigh::

I miss Orbital.

The two of them apart has never been as good as the two of them together.

Quote from: Fine Time on Dec 12, 2015, 17:37

Any  Orbital / Paul Hartnoll /  fans  out  there may  be  interested  to  know  that  Paul  Hartnoll  has  recently  collaborated  with  Vince  Clarke (from  Erasure)  ..  album  to  be  released  next  year  ,  ..  sounds  interesting  ..
http://thestar.ie/erasures-vince-clarke-i-like-to-keep-myself-busy-and-that-will-always-involve-making-music/
Bingo!
25 SQUARE

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quite enjoyed that. Wasn't sure at first but the style grew on me by the end.
Will certainly give it a listen when it's out.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

The Orbital Erasure thing sounded like that weird brass instrument swing electro that I am not a fan of

Hopefully it just means that it is the most "marketable" song
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have  just  been  listening  to  this  new  album  collaboration  ' 2Square '   from  Paul Hartnoll  &  Vince Clarke  ,  .  .  i  knew  they'd  be  1  or  2  tracks  on  it  that  would  hit  the  spot  for  me  ,  .  .  so  my  recommendation  is  the  brilliant  closing  track  on  the  album  -  Underwater  ,  it  builds  and  builds  into  something  quite  glorious  ,  another  instrumental  track  ,  The  Echoes  ,  is  also  pretty  good.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "