Superstar DJs, Here We Go!

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bosco on May 08, 2016, 04:46

Seen Paul McCartney twice
You lucky one. Wanted to see him a couple of years ago, but he wants money i'm not even earning in one year hard work.
no idea, no idea

wazzzzup yall! so whats new?

2 more months of school left, just went up to level 42, and a 20 year old girl at my workplace has a crush on me.  :o :o   So far looking forward to summer vacation and good vibes all around.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Well i am superglad to see that the general bullshit chat is still going strong  ;D

hey guys!

Behold!

I'm coming back!

O:-)
Out of sight, never out of heart!

JEANIE!!!

I have missed you so.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on May 09, 2016, 21:49

wazzzzup yall! so whats new?

2 more months of school left, just went up to level 42, and a 20 year old girl at my workplace has a crush on me.  :o :o   So far looking forward to summer vacation and good vibes all around.

Dude! Sounds like things are going well. Glad to hear it.

On my end, things are going well. I have more cases, but not more hourly paying clients. ::sigh:: Damnit.

Looking forward to seeing Digitalism next month. As well as Flight of the Conchords. That should be a good time. :)

Quote from: MadPooter on May 12, 2016, 17:30

On my end, things are going well. I have more cases, but not more hourly paying clients. ::sigh:: Damnit.

Looking forward to seeing Digitalism next month. As well as Flight of the Conchords. That should be a good time. :)

i can see why hourly will work for you, but is there a way you can ask for some type of upfront payment type thing from your clients, like a downpayment of sorts pooter?

back on buying records again. im considering in the future to get 2 more decks and have a total of four. i want to experiment more of lining up 4 records to give one perfect sound as oppose to 4 cdj's.

Looking forward to Tuesday btw!!!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Wow Jeanie ! Glad to see you back :)

I've got a busy week ahead of me, but a very exciting one that is ! Tomorrow : Amon Tobin, LCD Soundsystem and more. Sunday: Air, Diplo. Then on Monday I'm flying to Dublin for a week around Ireland with my best friend, and finally on the 10th I see the Chems !
I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it.

In other news, Paris is slowly sinking under water :

And you can see the buildings from the Go music video in that pic

Ed Simons pointed this out yesterday:

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/738470388267687937

It sure doesn't feel like June.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

In other news, Ministry of Sound are changing their logo.
Brave.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jun 03, 2016, 16:48

In other news, Ministry of Sound are changing their logo.
Brave.

Wow... Not a fan of that AT ALL. Maybe it's a grower.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Woah!

Is that just from rainfall? Or did all those runners end up peeing in the river?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 04, 2016, 00:24

Woah!

Is that just from rainfall? Or did all those runners end up peeing in the river?

:D It's been raining non stop for a week. It should come back to normal next week but it's a bit scary.

It is Google crying because of tax evasion failure
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this album sleeve taken inspiration from a live visual we know, or nah?

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Yes, this is terrible news.
Everytime something like this happens I'm reminded again that in the US, there's a ban on research on gun violence: http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/12/02/3727406/doctors-gun-violence-research/

Seems to me this was not ISIS attack, but simple homophobia, that cost so many their lives...
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!