Hey Boy

Paused in Cosmic Reflection

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 28, 2023, 08:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Csar on Nov 10, 2023, 19:28
Just checked and on AMAZ Prime "Audible" you can listen to it for free if you choose the 60 day free trial.
Yep, not available on Spotify in Holland but with a 30 day free trial on audible it should be. Something to do this weekend 

So I have downloaded the audio book!

But in not too sure if I should listen and wait for the book to come? The book is still a couple of weeks off, but in not too sure if I can wait any longer
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Maaaaaybe this week a copy will come back on sale of the deluxe version, gonna check daily!🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

So thanks to some tips here I got a free trial on Audible and am listening while reading. And within the first 5 pages a complete fuck up. The narration of the audiobook book goes page 9, 10 (page 11 is a full spread photo) to page 13 and then page 12. WOW! What a complete fuck up. I did not notice it the first time reading but this is bad, real bad. I sincerly hope this is the error that is being rectified for the deluxe edition. Again WOW. Very dissapointed that I am scared to read listen and/or read any futher.

sooo many signed copies just hit ebay...so lame!

The same thing will happen with the Deluxe editions...

Look at the ridiculous prices they're trying to call.

Please log in to view this attachment.

Bloody scammers. Hope these books will be collecting some good dust on their virtual shelves until they're forced to sell them at or below the official SRP.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

How are signed copies distributed officially?
I missed this moment.
Hi Kevin!

Seems like there were some available as pre-orders a coule of days ago here:
https://www.bookabookshop.co.uk/shop/paused-in-cosmic-reflection-signed-copy/
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Nov 15, 2023, 23:31
Look at the ridiculous prices they're trying to call.

Cool thing is they sell Pokemons and Phillips Light Bulbs signed by Tom & Ed  ;)  :D

no idea, no idea

Quote from: Paused on Nov 12, 2023, 17:07
Maaaaaybe this week a copy will come back on sale of the deluxe version, gonna check daily!🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
In the webstore now. Last 100 copies. click
IT'S MORNING TIME!

All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP! FUQQQQ YESSSS! Got it!! Cheers gang!   ::cheers

(I was only checking white rabbit store so I would have never known)
EDIT - that went FAST, like a minute, jeez! Glad I turned on my forum email notification, Wolkenkrabber you are a Golden God! (Apparently it was only 1-2 copies there today, likely from cancelations)
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2023, 21:47 by Paused

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Nov 16, 2023, 20:53
In the webstore now. Last 100 copies. click
Probably just a rest of what used to be additional 100 copies, already offered in October.

Really stoked for you, @Paused and thank you @Wolkenkrabber for giving the heads up!  :music
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Travis on Oct 26, 2023, 22:17
Forgot Tom spent a year living in my hometown Perth in Australia. It's a very small city! No idea where I'd first read that nugget.
I had absolutely no idea this was a fact. What the hell? I'm only just hearing of this now!

Quote from: Ford on Nov 19, 2023, 16:03
I had absolutely no idea this was a fact. What the hell? I'm only just hearing of this now!
It was Ed who spent time in Australia  :)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Just received my invoice. It's not from White Rabbit but from Hachette  ???
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 21, 2023, 20:39
Same here. Hopefully we are less than a week away from having it in our hands. 

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 21, 2023, 20:39
Wow. I just insta deleted that email because I didn't recognize the name, and who the heck sends an invoice for a book!?
Didn't I pay for it when I pre-ordered? What do I need an invoice for? I have the receipt email. Weird.

Still. V excited!

S U P E R F L A S H ! ! !
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This might just be an accounting thing. I know that in B2B orders, where, when we pay something in advance, we get something called a "proforma invoice", and later, when the order is  shipped, we get the actual invoice.

What I take from this is that shipping is imminent

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 22, 2023, 09:20
S U P E R F L A S H ! ! !
I second that motion
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2023, 12:55 by Stefan