Me, You, And Me, Him And Her, And Them Too

Paused in Cosmic Reflection

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 28, 2023, 08:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Stefan on Nov 22, 2023, 14:36
There were two orders for me this year from the UK to Austria which sat in customs for some days and I had to pay an additional fee upon receiving.
Since this hasn't happened before and I've ordered from these stores also before 2020, I fully blame Brexit. Who knows what happens when ordering Books.
I mean it didn't happened with Paused via Amazon, but happened with everything else bought in uk
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Amazon collects all taxes directly on purchase

Anyone have their order ship yet if you grabbed the book (deluxe) from the main Webstore? (not white rabbit direct)

One word review of the super deluxe - weighty!

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

I'm curious: Could you please have a look at pages 10 thru 13 and whether the deluxe version has rectified the content related incoherence issues (mixed up text columns) @Joslyn mentioned here on page 8?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

According to the tracking information, White Rabiit/Hachette shipped my Deluxe Edition today. :)

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Nov 24, 2023, 16:47
One word review of the super deluxe - weighty!

Not "Super"? Or "Flash"?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Still no audio rips of Superflash?
I'm inpatient as f xD
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Need to dust down the old decks and have a listen to superflash. Been saving an unused needle for an occasion like this. Can't believe it's been in my possession for 3 days now and not gotten around to listening to it!
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Nov 26, 2023, 16:12
Can't believe it's been in my possession for 3 days now and not gotten around to listening to it!
:o

Hopefully mine ships by mid week, think the main merch store was waiting for stock from white rabbit..
Also surprised SuperFlash hasn't been ripped, no player here anymore but sure someone will!

Package hasn't moved! Still in Oxfordshire!  :-[
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Mine is in germany since friday, but stays in a "hub scan". And i also think german customs will have a look at it because of brexit, gives them the power to take additional 20 money from me like with FTBF.
no idea, no idea

They're going to collect German import VAT afaik, so for the deluxe version this might add up to around €23 to €29 (or about €11 if they only account for books), I guess.
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2023, 11:12 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Heard that on the b-side we have "Tuba Guy (EBW Version)"

no idea, no idea

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Nov 26, 2023, 16:12
Need to dust down the old decks and have a listen to superflash. Been saving an unused needle for an occasion like this. Can't believe it's been in my possession for 3 days now and not gotten around to listening to it!
But you probably have a high quality DJ audiorip somewhere already  :D

Quote from: Csar on Nov 24, 2023, 18:39
I'm curious: Could you please have a look at pages 10 thru 13 and whether the deluxe version has rectified the content related incoherence issues (mixed up text columns) @Joslyn mentioned here on page 8?
After 2 weeks still no response on this issue from White Rabbit. The forwarded the issue to the store team (whatever that means or helps) but they have not responded on the issue. 

Quote from: Csar on Nov 27, 2023, 10:25
They're going to collect German import VAT afaik, so for the deluxe version this might add up to around €23 to €29 (or about €11 if they only account for books), I guess.
+7–15 EUR VAT collection fee (depending on the delivery service)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 27, 2023, 10:07
Mine is in germany since friday, but stays in a "hub scan". And i also think german customs will have a look at it because of brexit, gives them the power to take additional 20 money from me like with FTBF.
Mine is in Belgium for some bizarre reasons. Wondering if we're all going to get it on the same day haha. I'm praying that White Rabbit is registered with IOSS, since they don't charge fees for orders under 150€, then again if shipping fees are included in that sum we're doomed anyway 
Oo-ee, bit wobbly on the old feet!

Mine says it arrived in destination country and has cleared customs. No details on if that destination country is actually Canada though. Even then, it could be in Toronto or Montreal, the exact opposite side of the country from Vancouver.

Now we play the waiting game...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly