Did I Pass the Acid Test?

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MadPooter on Mar 25, 2017, 11:24

engage in schadenfreude
Didn't know "schadenfreude" mades it's way to the englisch language.
no idea, no idea

From Theresa May, Prime Minister:

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Mar 29, 2017, 13:43
From Theresa May, Prime Minister:

This is brilliant.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

And then the Scots voted to leave the UK to go back to the EU. And then the Welsh will see if that is possible and will do the same. And then there's Nothern Ireland which can't decide to leave the UK just to stay in the EU or to become part of Ireland. But they leave, leaving the UK exist with only England. But maybe England saddle their ships and make America Great Britain again.

edit:

edit2:
damn, forgot the reason why i came to this thread :D ... => There's an ad on german TV for a deo from Adidas and the music that is playing sounds much like Air, but not like a song iknow from them. Have they ever done music for commercials?
no idea, no idea

OH.. MY.. GOD! Richard Ashcroft is coming to Moscow for the first time at this summer!
I'm SO HAPPY!!! I've been waiting for this at least a decade.

Hi Kevin!

Ben_j, should we be worried about upcoming elections in France?
I don't trust polls that are saying Le Pen loses in second round, what's the mood?
I recently read pretty interesting and extensive article about elections in France by local newspapers that went around France to feel the pulse of populous, it seems things can still turn upside down and in no way it's certain Le Pen loses.
What do you think?
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Apr 04, 2017, 10:32

Ben_j, should we be worried about upcoming elections in France?
I don't trust polls that are saying Le Pen loses in second round, what's the mood?
I recently read pretty interesting and extensive article about elections in France by local newspapers that went around France to feel the pulse of populous, it seems things can still turn upside down and in no way it's certain Le Pen loses.
What do you think?
I don't think she will win. Anyone else who'll be against her at second round will be elected. I'm not particularly fond of any of them though...

tinnitus, aching body, slight mental discombobulation, and a seriously great mood are signs that you had an awesome birthday.  :) 

Happy belated, PlanetDust! Rocked the boat, aye?!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Saw Sasha at a packed club in Dayton,OH (hour north of home in Cincinnati) for my 40th.  There was bourbon, there was a red gel tab.  It was an okay evening, I guess.   ;) 

I'm new to the Dicogs marketplace and bought recently a couple of CD's there. Paid them via Paypal. How do i know when the CD's gonna ship? Can't find anything under Discogs => Purchases except that i can pay them now (which i already did!). Looking on Paypal it says the sellers already got the money, or more specific, the money left my bank account.
All that happens last thursday. Ok, there was Easter in between, but i don't think they celebrate that in Japan.
Did i get a message when the items are shipped or do i have to pray and when nothing happens after awhile i contact the sellers? And how long do i have to wait? On Ebay & Amazon you get a notice that the items you've bought are shipped...

nevermind...
https://support.discogs.com/en/support/solutions/articles/13000015255-understanding-order-status
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2017, 17:18 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Saw the Lips at the Riviera on Monday, seeing them again in Indy in Sept.  Oh, and I'm finally seeing LCD in Louisville in July!  I could be upset that nothing is coming is to Cincinnati, but I'm just happy that forty is the new twenties. 

Yeah, I would like to see one of those Lips date in September. Especially, since I wouldn't mind to see Mac Demarco. But Riot Fest will probably tap me out the weekend before...

happy belated by the way!
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 22:17 by Bosco

This is in 40 minutes from now. He's already replied (briefly) to me, and hardly anyone has asked him anything. Now's yer chance.

https://twitter.com/Dominorecordco/status/859102030379528193

^ Didn't embed!

https://twitter.com/JoeHotChip/status/859029941052166145
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Skyscraper, you're close to the "Freak Of The Week" medal. :)
Hi Kevin!

Conrgats to France for keeping Le Pen away from the Presidency.

France - 1
U.S/U.K. - derp
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

:)) :)) :))

thus, rewriting the old saying, "two 'DERPS'can make a 'DUHHH'.

Robert Miles died :O
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!