Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

For you guys who have money to burn and collections to fill

Started by Joslyn, Aug 29, 2015, 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Aug 31, 2015, 23:55

SCORED IT

It climbed to $30 by the end of it, sniped it just in time!

quick guy, haha. 35 would of been my tops. didnt know it was fellow Brethren i was competing to the last minute. :)

Quote from: toxic on Sep 01, 2015, 07:08

These slipmats look cool  ;D  Original promo item!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Slipmat-THE-CHEMICAL-BROTHERS-Come-with-Us-2-Stuck-TOP-/171905144266?hash=item28065855ca

Not ready to but yet.
If this item is still available by Wednesday night, then....
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

What would one's eyes look like if they turned around and saw a ghost?

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one weird release, I've never seen anything like it before. Except maybe Strictly Limited Edition. It looks legitimate as far as I can tell - if it's fake it's a pretty elaborate fake. I wonder what the copies were originally made for? Trying to read the copyright notes on the back but the picture is too blurry. I am shouting "ENHANCE" at my computer screen but nothing is improving.

Pricey but if no one else bids, 50 quid isn't horrible for something as rare as this!

Quote from: KNE on Sep 01, 2015, 21:52

quick guy, haha. 35 would of been my tops. didnt know it was fellow Brethren i was competing to the last minute. :)

Ha! I feel a little bad cheating you out there, but my max was 50 so I guess all is fair. There was one other guy bidding, I think.
Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015, 18:01 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

WTF IS THAT? I never seen that before. Is it a book or some sorts? I love the cover BTW ( its like the color poster that ive seen before and wanted to get). Where did he get it at?

Prescription beats and power move! Weird but cool tracklist.

I'll bid too, but hopefully I won't have to break the piggybank, and hopefully that no one will shell out the 300 plus US dollars during bidding!
Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015, 18:15 by inchemwetrust

btw if you look on the back on the bottom, you'll see contact info for Film and Television phone number.

it seems this item was only for those uses only. Definitely for that industry who uses music for film and TV production. Not for public use.

Sort of a audio resume for Chems.

It's a beautiful package though, you would think something just for TV and film would be a little more understated? Maybe it's nice and fancy to attract attention in order to get those sweet royalty bucks from their music being licensed.

GOOD LUCK to anyone bidding on it.
Never for money, always for love.

My goal in collection is to own every Chemical Brothers track on an original cd or vinyl.

How gorgeous this package may be I own all the tracks allready so I'm not interested. (same goes for the Strictly Limited Edition)

I think this fits right in Toxics collection  ;) Happy bidding

edit: Which EBW is featured on this compilation? Hard to read...
Last Edit: Sep 02, 2015, 20:48 by Joslyn

Quote from: Joslyn on Sep 02, 2015, 20:45

My goal in collection is to own every Chemical Brothers track on an original cd or vinyl.

Same here, but i don't do promos (that will take me forever) I just want all U.S releases. that's pretty much my limit. oh...and posters too!

Quote from: toxic on Sep 02, 2015, 09:38

What about this one, never seen it before, anyone owns this?
Damn. Expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-Rare-Chemical-Brothers-Promo-2CD-ONLY-40-COPIES-WORLDWIDE-28-Track-US-/331642753654?hash=item4d3772d276

more info: http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=609659

Update: The seller removed the 'Buy Now' button!
Last Edit: Sep 03, 2015, 00:30 by inchemwetrust

I think this fits right in Toxics collection  ;)

It would, but I'm gonna pass on this one...

What about Silver Drizzle???!!!!!

Quote from: Ford on Sep 04, 2015, 01:03

What about Silver Drizzle???!!!!!

And Pourqoi? And the Rock Drill?
I have set myself an impossible goal. I have to keep the faith in a future sequel to singles '93-'03

Heineken is selling 8 dollar pours of Heineken at North Coast. Maybe they will have this for the Chemical Brothers?

Nah, it will continue being 8 dollar plastic cups of Heineken. For 8 dollars.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!