We Are the Night

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas (Chem-mas), and Happy New Year

Started by Bosco, Dec 24, 2016, 19:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Love you guys and gals.

Here's to a healthy new year, I'm sick of people dying. And let us weather this Brexit, Trumpland, and other unsettling shenanigans around the world, peacefully.

I leave you with this:

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all can enjoy some relaxing quiet (or loud, whichever you prefer) time with people you love, and please remember that we can all help to make the world we're living in better!

Merry xmas to you forumites! Love you guys and girls!
From the website

Hello from Chemical HQ,

Big love to all of our chemical brothers and sisters for making it happen in 2016! 

And big thanks to all the chemical people behind the scenes, especially the crew for our live tour: James Baseley, Angus Jenner, Toby Dennis, Ricardo Lorenzini, Matthew Pitman, Matthew Cox, Aaron Cripps, Andi Flack, Shan Hira, Ian Barton, James Cooksey, Simon Nott, Alex Johnson, Chris Wilkes, Mark Hilditch, Rupert Morse, Ben Couch, Yves Van Acker, Tim Bolland, Scott Essen, Matt Vickers, Gareth Horridge, Adam Greenwood, Sam Letteri, Dani Scoggins, Evie Bushell, Jon Burdett and Henry Cross;  At EC1: Alex Nightingale, Jack Nottman Charlotte Archer; At Fleet River: Robert Linney, Nic Dewey & Kathryn Saxby; all the artists who we've played with, especially DJ James Holroyd - and the entire chemical family across the universe.

Join the celebration with A Chemical Christmas Mix at: A CHEMICAL CHRISTMAS

Have a safe and a happy holiday and a peaceful and a joyous New Year! 

We'll see you in 2017!

Love Is All
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Bosco on Dec 24, 2016, 19:03

Love you guys and gals.

Here's to a healthy new year, I'm sick of people dying. And let us weather this Brexit, Trumpland, and other unsettling shenanigans around the world, peacefully.
Well said, Bosco! Couldn't agree more.

Quote from: Stefan on Dec 24, 2016, 20:58

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all can enjoy some relaxing quiet (or loud, whichever you prefer) time with people you love, and please remember that we can all help to make the world we're living in better!
If only that were subject to preference in my family :D

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 24, 2016, 21:00

Merry xmas to you forumites! Love you guys and girls!
From the website

Hello from Chemical HQ,

Big love to all of our chemical brothers and sisters for making it happen in 2016! 

And big thanks to all the chemical people behind the scenes, especially the crew for our live tour: James Baseley, Angus Jenner, Toby Dennis, Ricardo Lorenzini, Matthew Pitman, Matthew Cox, Aaron Cripps, Andi Flack, Shan Hira, Ian Barton, James Cooksey, Simon Nott, Alex Johnson, Chris Wilkes, Mark Hilditch, Rupert Morse, Ben Couch, Yves Van Acker, Tim Bolland, Scott Essen, Matt Vickers, Gareth Horridge, Adam Greenwood, Sam Letteri, Dani Scoggins, Evie Bushell, Jon Burdett and Henry Cross;  At EC1: Alex Nightingale, Jack Nottman Charlotte Archer; At Fleet River: Robert Linney, Nic Dewey & Kathryn Saxby; all the artists who we've played with, especially DJ James Holroyd - and the entire chemical family across the universe.

Join the celebration with A Chemical Christmas Mix at: A CHEMICAL CHRISTMAS

Have a safe and a happy holiday and a peaceful and a joyous New Year! 

We'll see you in 2017!

Love Is All
Now we finally can answer that query in FAQ!!

Merry Christmas, happy Holidays or have a great time at whatever you celebrate or do! May peace and love rule 2017 and beyond! Love y'all!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Merry (belated) Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and oh my god we are almost done with one of the most trying years in recent memory! Looking forward to 2017 with my Chemical family! ❤️ I love you guys!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Happy new year everybody! May this year bring incredible new music and no death music icons. 2016 allready took enough.

Yes, yes! Happy New Year my chemical peeps! May 2017 be more giving than taking.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

All the best in New Year, my Chemical sisters and brothers!
Hope you had a really good time yesterday! Stay fabulous!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy  New  Year  . . .  Keep  on  jumpin 

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

One week late, but Happy New Year everyone.

I'm feeling super positive about 2017. I love typing it. I'm enjoying being in it. And I hope the year is a splendid one for all of you on here.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning