Which shows you seeing?

Shrine Expo Hall - May 15 - Los Angeles
12 (75%)
Greek Theater - May 16 - Los Angeles
10 (62.5%)
Bill Graham Auditorium - May 17 - San Francisco
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

If you guys are stuck looking for someone to rent a vehicle, my tentative schedule could be flexed to meet you guys in LA and reserve a rental. I could take on the rental cost and be in charge of chauffeur duties. In return, I'm seeking accommodations and gas money for the entire trip.

I think I can reserve a 7 person mini-van for a decent price. Rental through (5/15 LAX - 5/17 SFO)

But I would have to know soon, because I'm trying to finalize a decision on attending at all...

^Bosco's post is much more important, so give it priority. But meanwhile, can someone cleverer than me change the S in Soul to an R and do a video of some rice rolls rolling?

IT'S MORNING TIME!

^ cool tune. Really dig the instrumental

Quote from: rynostar on Apr 26, 2019, 03:54

By the sounds of it,

Drivers:
Biff

Riders/drivers/tbc:
Whitenoise
Inchem
Enjoyed (+wife)
Pooter
Ryno (including self)

Who am I missing?

If theres enough room, maybe me & my mom, but I dunno what time we're touching down yet.
you may want to grab cables to attach us to the roof
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

My wife is only coming to the Greek show.
We have family in Whittier/Fullerton so will be staying and hopefully getting around with them mostly, though I'm foreseeing us needing to get into LA somehow - so happy to try and figure out transport with others if that helps at all.
I'll almost certainly be looking for a way to get to the PRESHOW EAT, DRINK 'N' MEET on the 15th too.

It's only myself heading up to San Francisco, the missus is flying back from LA. So just 1 spot required for that trip.

Also, pretty sure Pooter is driving. But I should let him confirm 100%.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This is all I hear whenever you guys keep saying "my wife"

Last Edit: Apr 27, 2019, 04:14 by Bosco

Row, row, row your boat, gently up the street. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life Is oh so Sweet.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'll be driving. So far it's me and that English fuckerme, Biff, AndroidGeoff, that English Fucker and potentially another one of my buddies.

I'm happy to fit in two more, although if three people want to sit in the back of a prius we can work that out too.

I will have to see if my other buddy cancels at this point. Looks like I've got a full car.
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2019, 20:02 by MadPooter

ur missing meeeee
edit: wooooooooo
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2019, 03:39 by androidgeoff
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a massive meetup
Never for money, always for love.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

OMG do I ever need the sweet sweet release that only a Chems gig can provide. It has been a poop fest on the personal front lately, so I'm massively looking forward to the shows and seeing you all and mostly, just feel human again. Chems always do come around when I need them most.  :music

I won't be able to make it to the San Francisco after-show shenanigans. Not unless I want to die, lol But pre-show/pre-load I'm up for (including LA shows).
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

where is this after-show thing gonna take place (this is my first concert)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

No after party that I'm aware of. When I spoke of one earlier, I was selfishly trying to inspire some kind of celebratory toast after the chems 3 night run.

That said, disappointed to say I won't be making the trip out to Cali and joining the festivities. Bummed I'll be missing out on all the Chemical camaraderie. Been a while since I've seen a lot of you, and some I still need to meet!

Can we say then that drivers now equal

Pooter
W/ Biff, AndroidGeoff, that English fucker (enjoyed I assume), and the extra friend.

and now bosco is out I read . I can attempt to look at a rental and driving.
Should we try to loop white noise (+wife), Conn6orsuper117, inchem on this vehicle? (Add yourself in reply if you want in)

As for pre-show, after party, any and all shenanigans...of course I'm in. The only things I may have to do extra is a journey to amoeba and a space invader hunt in LA.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on May 04, 2019, 02:47

Can we say then that drivers now equal

Pooter
W/ Biff, AndroidGeoff, that English fucker (enjoyed I assume), and the extra friend.

Should we try to loop white noise (+wife), Conn6orsuper117, inchem on this vehicle? (Add yourself in reply if you want in)

As for pre-show, after party, any and all shenanigans...of course I'm in. The only things I may have to do extra is a journey to amoeba and a space invader hunt in LA.

I'm drying my tears after reading Bosco wasn't going to make it.  :'(

inchemwetrust was looking for a ride between LA + SF, yes.

Quote from: rynostar on May 04, 2019, 02:47

+Mom.
again if you're willing to pick us up at S.F.I.
Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 09:09 by Conn6orsuper117

Hey Conn6or,

If you're only going for the San Francisco show and you and your Mom are in need of transport from airport, may I suggest looking into public transit, BART.

I don't want to speak for the Chemical caravan group(s), but I would presume time will be a little tight upon their trip up to San Francisco. Depending on how early they leave LA, they should be entering the Bay Area around rush hour on a Friday (no bueno). Plus, my guess is they are going to be coming from the opposite direction (across the Bay bridge.) An extra trip out to Airport would not be ideal.

If I were you, I would go ahead and look into BART. You can ride all the way from San Francisco International to The Civic Center station stop, and will leave you within 5-10 minute walk to the venue. 

Quote from: Bosco on May 04, 2019, 21:55

... If I were you, I would go ahead and look into BART. You can ride all the way from San Francisco International to The Civic Center station stop, and will leave you within 5-10 minute walk to the venue.
Already got our passes as an alternative so we're well prepared if we can't tag along. our hotel is a good 2-3 blocks from the venue. I dunno what time we'll be arriving into the city(most likely 12), but I know it'll be before rushhour, so hopefully we might meet up before the show.