I'll Take You Along With Me

2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 24, 2015, 23:09

Here's a treat for you all  ;)

Guitar riff at the end and vocals (new?) from "Sympathy for the devil" by the Rolling Stones?! ;)

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 11:01

Guitar riff at the end and vocals (new?) from "Sympathy for the devil" by the Rolling Stones?! ;)
Non new, they used it already. But I don't think it had such a big place in previous live sets

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 11:01

Yep, it's SftD. Sounded great last night, very clear and prominent.

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 08:26

we'll have a 1:1 original file! (1080p). I'm working on it so please be patient. When it's ready i'll mention it here ;)

no idea, no idea

I'm uploading the mp3 now after some hiccups. Should be ready in a few minutes.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 12:33

Thank you :-)

That was fun!  Thanks once again Gray for getting me in, it was a pleasure joining you at the gig, you are a top bloke. Also  thanks to Errol for offering  tickets to the forum.  And it was good to see you again Rich "ACIDCHILDREN" it's has had been a while! Funny meeting these people who go to the gigs, our paths have crossed many times!

I love the Chems at The Roundhouse, I've seen them there 4 times now. it is the most perfect venue to see them in, the place was build for them. The venue  is so intimate and the show is so absorbing. I was at the first show on this tour at Luxembourg, which was a great show but lacked the atmosphere that you get in the proper small venue. The Robots looked massive last night!

Looks like great footage form the roundhouse and have managed to extract 4 video streams off of iTunes.  These are exact rip, not  re-encoded, 1080 at 12gb and I have demuxed the audio, it's old school mp2 128 Kbps 48khz

Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 12:58 by Sneaker
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 12:33

You might want my audio rip, its as pure as it can be!
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 25, 2015, 12:52

You might want my audio rip, its as pure as it can be!
Could be. I recorded with my soundcard at 16bit/ 48khz wav (1,2 GB) but I don't know whether this makes any difference since you have the real audio stream. Let's see.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 25, 2015, 12:44

Looks like great footage form the roundhouse and have managed to extract 4 video streams off of iTunes.  These are exact rip, not  re-encoded, 1080 at 12gb and I have demuxed the audio, it's old school mp2 128 Kbps 48khz

Hey Sneaker! Where can i download your 12GB 1080p version? I also ripped the 1080p iTunes stream, and it's almost 7 GB... Audio is 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, AAC. Can you DM me? I'm going to upload my 1:1 rip somewhere tonight...
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 13:11 by toxic

Here's my file. Please let me know whether it has issues or if it's a bit too quiet.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bsymgz
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 14:47 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 13:43

Here's my file. Please let me know whether it has issues or if it's a bit too quite.

Thanks! I'm at work now so i'm going to annoy some people  :music

That noise between Surface to Air and Escape Velocity is orgasmic  ;D

BS. mustn't be able to watch the gig in Australia or the links are not working.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on Sep 25, 2015, 15:32

BS. mustn't be able to watch the gig in Australia or the links are not working.
Have you already tried it within your itunes? If you have installed it, ignore the links and go straight to your app. Then go to the "new" tab and the latest shows should be displayed!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 25, 2015, 14:44

That noise between Surface to Air and Escape Velocity is orgasmic  ;D
Braaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwooooo

(different pitch)

Braaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwooooooooo
Never for money, always for love.

Alright! Got the live rip/stream online! The only thing here that there are a few really small hick-ups. I think its because I had to stitch/combine 684 small files together. I'm going to try and sort this out. If you want the download links (4x wetransfer links) PM me, and i'll send them to you. (total size 6,9 GB, divided into 4 rar files).

Edit: sorted!
Sorry if some of you guys are already downloaded the lot, but tomorrow i'm going to make a new batch. The problem is the conversion (muxing) into .mkv. The next one is going to be the original stitched .ts file. Sorry for the hassle!
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 16:27 by toxic

If of interest, the single track cuts will be up later tonight.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Sorry for my first upload of the Roundhouse show. It had a couple of nasty hick-ups. I uploaded a second version, without the tiny hick-ups. This time not an .mkv but a .ts file. Most mediaplayers like VLC (windows & OSX) or MPC-HC (windows) can play these files just fine! DM me for the links! Again sorry for making people downloading twice...  :-[

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 13:43

Here's my file. Please let me know whether it has issues or if it's a bit too quiet.

Thanks . . .  listening now  ,  sounds  awesome  :-)     
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "