Don't Think Just Let It Flow

2018 Live Dates [Tour 2018]

Started by Ben_j, Nov 28, 2017, 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Fuck. The Killers are my wife's favorite band. I need a more disposable income.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: climbatize92 on Jan 23, 2018, 23:31

I think Solidays, 22th or 22th June.
They announce artists in 2 days
I hope so. Rock en Seine would be nice but I have a wedding on that weekend so 1 out of 3 chances to not be there

Bluedot Festival added, July 22.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Great news for me, they are coming to Portugal. That being said, they'll come to a shitty festival (imo), and i probably won't like any other bands. Similar thing happened in NOS Alive in 2016. I mean, who the hell puts the bros with Pixies on the same day?? It kinda sucks to pay 69€ just to see one band  :(

this slow roll is killing me.

Another French date:
http://aluna-festival.fr/billetterie-2018/

And a new day in the calendar for the first look at the new setlist.
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2018, 20:43 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Feb 06, 2018, 19:05

Another French date:
http://aluna-festival.fr/billetterie-2018/

And a new day in the calendar for the first look at the new setlist.
Another ? It's the only one so far.

Yup.

I'm just stoopid.

Soulwax was added to the lineup of Dour, as well as Boys Noize (DJ Set), Jon Hopkins (Live) and Noisia (DJ Set). It's getting more and more appealing

Hoooooly shit.

That's got me thinking now.

Quote from: Ben_j on Feb 08, 2018, 15:53

Soulwax was added to the lineup of Dour, as well as Boys Noize (DJ Set), Jon Hopkins (Live) and Noisia (DJ Set). It's getting more and more appealing
what day they're playing in Dour? It's much closer to me than Ardèche :)

Thursday July 12th.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Feb 09, 2018, 00:42

Thursday July 12th.
You sure? They are also listed to play Bilbao BBK in Spain on the same day.

I wonder if it hasn't been decided which day of each festival they will play. I bet they don't play in Belgium and Spain on the same day.

*EDIT* actually the Dour website does specifically say Thursday for the Chems. So maybe the BBK date listed on the Chems website is inaccurate. The Bilbao BBK website doesn't appear to clarify days at the moment.
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2018, 01:24 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Feb 09, 2018, 01:10

You sure? They are also listed to play Bilbao BBK in Spain on the same day.

I wonder if it hasn't been decided which day of each festival they will play. I bet they don't play in Belgium and Spain on the same day.
Bilbao is the 13th

They just announced a show in Paris, on Oct. 3rd:
https://caramba.trium.fr/index.php/39/manifestation/15030?s=the&w=132&idtier=858773

Looks promising, so far the best option for me to travel to a show this year :-)

AccorHotels Arena, Paris, 03/10/2018  :o :o

It's one of the biggest concert hall in Paris (18 800 people). Usually they only play at the Zenith, which is much smaller.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 15:51 by Ben_j

I'd prefer a smaller venue as well, but a larger venue has the advantage that it probably won't sell out so fast.

This is a non-festival date, correct?

How many arena shows have they played within the past 10 years?

I can only think of 2. Olympia back in 2008, and then more recently Abu Dhabi Du Arena in 2016.

I wonder if there is more significance to this date.