Edit:  Topic originally opened by Wolkenkrabber
Last Edit: Jun 08, 2020, 13:55 by Csar
no idea, no idea

Views From The Top
"I'm also recording every show..."
IT'S MORNING TIME!

:o :o :o
"I'm also recording every show..."
Oh almighty Matt Cox! What blissfulness! Please, endow us with one recording each day! Oh wise and great Matt Cox! I hope we've proven our worth to you to receive?!
Last Edit: Sep 01, 2016, 19:34 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Wish I could! Hopefully these recordings will surface on a future release, fingers crossed !!

Quote from: MidiMatt• on Sep 01, 2016, 08:37

Wish I could! Hopefully these recordings will surface on a future release, fingers crossed !!
:) I envy you, Matt! Sitting on a Chemical treasure chest. Your work on the brothers' setups and rigs is formidable, by the way! Glad to have someone behind the curtains here!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: MidiMatt• on Sep 01, 2016, 08:37

What's the oldest one you got? Would love to hear some late classics!

Im gonna assume you let tom and ed listen to these recordings after each show so they can make any tweaks or adjustments/tuning on the next show.

Any behind the scenes footage of past or current shows where you've been setting up before and after the gigs?

Btw, your the only one from the chems team who actually logged in and replied on this 2.0 forum!😃
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 01, 2016, 21:46

Btw, your the only one from the chems team who actually logged in and replied on this 2.0 forum!😃
I may change my mind and say Matt Cox is also godlike! (He isn't because K+D+B is, but he could if you close your eyes, hold tight and imagine)
no idea, no idea