Where Do I Begin?

2016 - NOS Alive Festival

Started by WhiteNoise, Jan 08, 2016, 06:49

Previous topic - Next topic
First news of the 2016 tour! They'll be in the very lovely city of Lisbon July 7th playing the NOS Alive Festival.

Get tickets here: http://nosalive.com/en/tickets/

(This doesn't appear to be connected to the earlier London registrations, other than, you know, live Chemical Brothers!)
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016, 07:22 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

I really hope this is another full-fledged tour.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jan 08, 2016, 10:34

I really hope this is another full-fledged tour.

I think so. Like 07/08 where they started mid year 07 and finished in august 08 at Olympia
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

I hope so too. Specifically a tour not confined to Europe. No Coachella... but there's still a chance they'll come here!

It will be great if they will visit Russia too.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jan 08, 2016, 17:27

but there's still a chance they'll come here!

Ideally on the West Coast between February 13th and May 11th...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hot damn - Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Pixies, Tame Impala, M83, Hot Chip and Robert Plant announced with more to come.

I think i will come. Line up is so great and the festival will be close to the beach.
Hi Kevin!

Ill be flying into Lisbon this morning from Madrid for NOS!
Ill be in a wheel chair at the festival, if is anyone fancies wheeling me about for a laugh! In all seriousness, Ill be sitting on the Platform with an Ireland flag.

Quote from: Foxboy on Jul 07, 2016, 04:42

Ill be flying into Lisbon this morning from Madrid for NOS!
Ill be in a wheel chair at the festival, if is anyone fancies wheeling me about for a laugh! In all seriousness, Ill be sitting on the Platform with an Ireland flag.
Wheel, Foxboy, wheel! Make sure the brakes on your wheelchair are pulled! Btw, it would be awesome if you could record the show now that you have to sit still :D

Have fun, guys. I'm looking forward to some nice reviews!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jul 07, 2016, 08:06

Wheel, Foxboy, wheel! Make sure the brakes on your wheelchair are pulled! Btw, it would be awesome if you could record the show now that you have to sit still :D

Have fun, guys. I'm looking forward to some nice reviews!

Ill try my best to get as much as possible! Need to buy a little battery pack though, Pixies and Rob Plant before hand, holy sh-t, gonna be so good.

I echo Csar as well. Enjoy the show guys!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

For those not there someone is periscoping the show:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YqKDVqynZvJV

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 08, 2016, 00:48

Seems like the 2015 EML Ritual is back
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNxaRYvdnjKj

Good decision!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 08, 2016, 02:12

Good decision!
I kinda came to like the new one, it had a strong energy. They should do a mix of the two

Didnt realize that app existed! Should have told me! Regardless it was a pretty epic gig and I got pretty whole thing on camera, the sound is good and the visual is half decent.

Concert was really good too. Drunkenly tried to convince someone to join the forum, I am an ambassador of ChemBase. Hahah.

From this video here (from 2:36 to 3:55) it looks like it wasn't that crammed, lots of space on the left side. How big is this festival anyway?

Btw, nice little twist to Under the Influence!

Btw2: Hats off to our ambassador!
Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016, 17:50 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)