How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

anyone have a full recording of The Pills live?

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Jan 17, 2019, 02:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Title says all, all I could find were 30 second clips on youtube  :'( .
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2024, 21:54 by Csar Reason: added SEO info
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Tom and Ed and MidiMatt. And maybe some folks who were lucky to record it themselves. I witnessed it live but didn't have the technical means with me at the time. The bros need to release some live sets and rarities stuff like this immediatemente.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

w/ a bit of the Pills/WATN transition!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

holy shiitake mushrooms, my dude, I've been looking for months. thank you, hstn. :o

Now Im off to look for/assemble Midnight Madness.
Last Edit: Jan 18, 2019, 23:50 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Since this one of a kind gem lacked bass and had an abundance of highs that take a toll on the ears, I thought I'd give it a try and tweak the EQ a bit.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8m2q72
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2019, 15:41 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

entire Pills/WATN transition and a good chunk of Pills too

From the same show, rare appearance of Come With Us, clips including a very tweaky version of Burst Generator, The Golden Path / Elektrobank / Chemical Beats, and a weird performance of Out of Control with the Good/Bad sample and cowbells.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2019, 22:54 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Totally forgot about these SOS clips. Aw, wonderful selection of fantastic live renditions. Their transitions are a huge part of my love for this band. The Pills/ WATN segue and Burst Generator's arpeggio outro are pure chemical awesomness. Why can't we have those in high quality, T&E why??? Open the Chemical vaults already!

PS. Come With Us needs a comeback as an opener. It's just kicking ass.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Wow thanks guys! bloody awesome transition of Pills and WATN.
My first live experience was with WATN tour.. although no pills at the time.. brings back some memories ^^

and holy shiiitake (nice) that come with us intro.. love

Last Edit: Mar 21, 2019, 12:24 by i0ne

I thought about this last week. I remember it was out there but I couldnt find it.

Anyone got it?