Your Love Is Lifting Me

London Hammersmith Apollo 10th December

Started by sneakerbeater, Aug 30, 2016, 10:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 18, 2016, 14:27

Spotify is saying they've played Burst Generator between Wide Open and The Reel...

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifysetlistplaylist/playlist/0Xd8uKt2kltfyJKfiXA1ig
Quote from: Stefan on Dec 18, 2016, 14:35

Spotify is wrong
Certainly wrong about the Saturday where we had the "Japenese Encore" as I like to call it. I wasn't there on Sunday, but Setlist FM claims it happened.  I'm not sure that makes it true though. Someone recorded the whole gig from the upstairs balcony and dated it Sunday night. If this really is Sunday, then Setlist FM is wrong.
1h18m53s

Thoughts on the gig: It was fine and I might be more excited if I hadn't been lucky enough to witness the itunes Roundhouse gig. But downstairs/standing was so packed there was no "raving room".
(You probably get more space upstairs at the Apollo but unless you're near the front you feel really removed from the gig).
Last Edit: Jul 02, 2018, 23:13 by Csar
IT'S MORNING TIME!

There is encore on that video. The video is 1.5hrs because it is stripped of some parts

Edit: oh you meant burst generator. nevermind
Last Edit: Dec 22, 2016, 00:44 by kosek
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Dec 21, 2016, 18:57

Certainly wrong about the Saturday where we had the "Japenese Encore" as I like to call it. I wasn't there on Sunday, but Setlist FM claims it happened.  I'm not sure that makes it true though. Someone recorded the whole gig from the upstairs balcony and dated it Sunday night. If this really is Sunday, then Setlist FM is wrong.
YOUTUBE

Oh, I forgot that there were two gigs. However I still think it's unlikely that they played Burst Generator but would love to be proved wrong here. The song is amazing and they haven't played it for sooo long.

Quote from: Stefan on Dec 23, 2016, 10:25

Oh, I forgot that there were two gigs. However I still think it's unlikely that they played Burst Generator but would love to be proved wrong here. The song is amazing and they haven't played it for sooo long.

I was at the Sunday gig, and they played the same encore. Hold tight, into wide open, whale song (with probable fuck yeah!) into a bombastic rendition of the private pyschodelic reel to top it off.. brilliant night.