Did You Know That We Can Go to Japan?

Tel Aviv, Israel. 12th November 2016

Started by Wolkenkrabber, May 30, 2016, 09:59

Previous topic - Next topic
I know we have a lot of Israeli forum members here so uh...

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/737146590591209472?

Facebook
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Well, well, this is another exciting new development, in what is becoming a slowly expanding Middle East tour. In my digging through old gig dates, I don't recall them playing Israel before. So again, very exciting.

I wonder if they'll push through to Cairo, or explore down into Africa. Interesting times!

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2016, 18:15

Well, well, this is another exciting new development, in what is becoming a slowly expanding Middle East tour. In my digging through old gig dates, I don't recall them playing Israel before. So again, very exciting.

I wonder if they'll push through to Cairo, or explore down into Africa. Interesting times!

And in a desperate attempt to get Chemical Brothers gigs, Canada is moving next to Irak.

Are you suggesting Canada is finally striking back after Saddam's hostile takeover?

But honestly, I blame the prolonging Chemical Brothers absence from Canada on Scott... he's such a dick
Last Edit: Jun 01, 2016, 20:08 by Bosco

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 01, 2016, 18:15

I wonder if they'll push through to Cairo, or explore down into Africa.
It began in afrika-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka
no idea, no idea

And then the downside of this date shows it's ugly side...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/08/middleeast/israel-tel-aviv-shooting/index.html

And I was wrong, according to some articles about the upcoming show, this will be the 2nd time the Chemical Brothers play Israel. Apparently, they played here back in 1998.

I will be flying into Tel-Aviv for this one from the United States. Something tells me this is going to be a special show. Why else would I fly 1/2 way around the world for a dose of some Chem.

Awesome. Please keep us updated with details about the show!