Dream How I Dream to Feel

2015 - Setlist @ Sónar Sao Paulo

Started by outechre, Nov 29, 2015, 16:47

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello brothers and sisters,

Did someone of you attend to Chemical's live in Sónar Sao Paulo?  I want to know if they changed songs or visuals in the live set (especially if they played Surface to Air instead of Sunshine Underground)

Thank you!  :)
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2015, 18:14 by Csar

Did they play piku/playground?
no idea, no idea

By the looks of it (thanks to IG posts) they reverted back to the old visuals for Out Of Control/Setting Sun and they didn't have the metallic sphere for BRB  :-[

edit: BUT they kept the background visuals for Under The Influence, i have no idea whether or not they played Snow/STA or not, but based on the pics Ed took teasing his return it's possible
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2015, 17:46 by hstn
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Ha, I totally missed out on that and forgot they were "due" last night.

From what I've seen on YT, it seems they opted for the Sunshine instead of Snow Surface.

Oh, and by the way, who's that guy onstage?
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2015, 21:15 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ha! Totally different with glasses!

Btw! I want Adam back now!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Yeah, Ed is back! However I'll miss Adam haha

I though they would preffer to play Snow/STA for the nostalgia and because the transition between that song and Escape Velocity fits very well, it's really beautiful and exciting  :-[  Also I saw this in Ed's Instagram account and thought that was possible they would play Reflexion in Sao Paulo and in the next shows (not as encore like in Rockhal)

I also hope for a special setlist with surprises for you guys in Latin America because it's been a while since they last visited you! Snow Surface  and Escape put together the way they did is - please forgive me, Pumisher - godlike!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Very bummed that they reverted back to the original setlist, was hoping they'd have some more surprises, especially with Ed returning!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

The refractor was missing  ??? seems like the lights were trying to aim and reflect off eddys glasses ;D

Awesome video of the robots in 60fps with great sound

Thanks, Alexandre.
— Aurora (The Seed)

That Swoon vid! Man! Eddy got his funk back! Still likes to come out and raise hands to the crowd.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Once again, thanks Alexandre!
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2015, 11:29 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)