When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

Making of '15 Live Visuals

Started by hstn, Jul 30, 2015, 17:02

Previous topic - Next topic

They have a video for Go but it isn't uploaded yet
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Last Edit: Oct 07, 2015, 11:56 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

wow nice stuff how do you find go making of?
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Quote from: NiCk.Dj on Sep 12, 2015, 08:58

wow nice stuff how do you find go making of?
The Go feature is on youtube. But sometimes, when content is regionally restriced, youtube would not show you those videos among your search results so they would seventually slip past you.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Awesome, do they have these for each track?

Wonder if a breakdown video of the robots will ever appear. Obviously the screen robots have been part of the set for a long time (when did they start using them? 99? 02?).
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

The earliest robot visuals i can find are from '99 , Buenos Aires / Woodstock , . . it's fascinating , the evolution of the visuals & live show , from early days to present , . . no one does it quite like The Chems.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

the 3D robots were likely introduced in 1999, but it's possible the early robot visuals (the still image visuals) appeared before because they were originally made for It Doesn't Matter (which has been sets since around 1996-1997)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...