When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

Free Yourself (New track)

Started by orangewedge99, Jul 03, 2017, 17:07

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 10, 2018, 11:13

Hmm doesn't work when I Shazam it. I wonder if it depends which territory you are in.
I also can't find it when I search Shazam's website (which ends with /gb). Looks like I might need a proxy to get on to non GB versions of their website.
Same here. No results on Shazam.

And if you google Shazam in Russia does it take you to a website ending in /RU or something? Is it on there as well?
Also can you people who can shazam this track shazam any of the other new stuff?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

No NA Shazaming for me. Tried both teaser videos, for Free Yourself and MAH as well as some live footage.

Which countries/regions are getting it so far?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 10, 2018, 21:35
And if you google Shazam in Russia does it take you to a website ending in /RU or something?
Yes, redirects to https://www.shazam.com/ru

Is it on there as well?
Nope, search on site can't find it.

Also can you people who can shazam this track shazam any of the other new stuff?
Tried also MAH & Keep On - no success.
Hi Kevin!

My bet on friday 28th, just before the arena tour kicks in.

Quote from: Bouh on Sep 12, 2018, 09:42

My bet on friday 28th, just before the arena tour kicks in.

Yeah, I was thinking the 28th as well. One, being it's just before the tour. Also, since the album is still pretty far out and won't be released until next year, end of September makes more sense.

Orbital's album drops tomorrow and I believe the new Prodigy single will be out this month, September is gonna be a wild month.

Shazam worked for me today on the "breakbeat" teaser but not on the other teaser.
Also worked on the tail end of the Fabrik Madrid 2017 audio, just after the flangey bits. But not on other bits of the track. Shazam can be temperamental though, so maybe someone else will have the opposite experience. No sign of this or anything else new on the Shazam GB website.

*EDIT* actually both teasers are Shazamable now.

Last Edit: Sep 19, 2018, 15:06 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

It's finnaly announced! This friday!
Hi Kevin!

Oh hi.

I'm assuming the next one will be the full video hopefully.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

The Weekend can't be here soon enough :D

Guy on the 2nd left has drawn the short straw (literally) in the bath to body ratios.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Finally!!!! :music :music :music
I'm gonna jump this friday listening to the new track!!!!!!!!!!!
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Color please? Tired of B&W!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Explud on Sep 25, 2018, 21:08

Tired of HBHG visuals.

You could add to this list : swoon, do it again, believe, saturate...

Quote from: MIKL on Sep 25, 2018, 13:13

Oh hi.

I'm assuming the next one will be the full video hopefully.

I like how they used perspectives on these tubs to make them seem smaller/bigger.

Friday can't come soon enough.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Assuming this track gets released at 00.00.01 on Friday morning, that's 23 hours to go in the UK.
But you know, I was more excited for this track in spring 2017 when we first heard it. Want more than just one track now.
IT'S MORNING TIME!