Come With Us

The Prodigy (official thread)

Started by ThePumisher, Jul 23, 2015, 18:00

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: neorev on Feb 24, 2019, 12:28

Only 1000 copies...
https://theprodigy.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=42093

Nice would have been if they had included Black Smoke, Comanche, Mescaline, Fighter and Wild West
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Redwood on Feb 25, 2019, 19:33

So it adds nothing but clear vinyl.

Actually AONO and IMD are becoming hard to find on vinyl, so a proper reissue is needed. I've come across folks looking for IMD new on vinyl with no luck, so this will be good for them.

Don't get me wrong, I would like it to keep my collection complete but it's really adding nothing new, especially for £30??. I actually prefer the 7" box set that I have. Also serves as a nice place to hold my Invaders Must Die limited edition green vinyl.
Think I would actually like more 7" boxser of albums.

Quote from: Redwood on Feb 26, 2019, 19:18

Sod it, bought it anyway.

Well the IMD 7" boxset is actually missing one track... Omen Reprise. So in a way you got something you didn't have on vinyl with the limited edition pressing.  ;)

oh my god
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Absolutely gutted.. terrible news.. no words..

In shock..
Never for money, always for love.

The human nature question at this point is: Why?
I know people will say: "that's nosey, mind your own business". But this guy appeared to have a better life than average. Still actvely touring, owned a pub and motorcycle team. Had money. Yes I know, it could be depression and we shouldn't speculate really.

I'm old enough to remember The Prodigy first appearing, and hearing Charly being payed on white label by Pete Tong.  Even though the Prodigy lost some of that initial lustre for me over the years, they kinda represent my memories of the arrival of Rave. This has hit me harder than I imagined.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1102558036382703616
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Wow, this is very, very sad news...
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

What the fuck ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

RIP Keith, Thank you for some of the best shows ive had the honor of witnessing, one of the biggest mosh pits ive been in was thanks to you. Seeing you on the sidewalk here in Toronto before your show a few years back and us shouting Keith! And you turning around to give us a wave and a smile, as if you werent expecting it at 2 in the afternoon, before entering the venue will be forever etched in my mind.

RIP

Such a big lost! Beyond words! Was he married or have any kids?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.