Hey Girl

2018 Live Dates [Tour 2018]

Started by Ben_j, Nov 28, 2017, 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic
fingers crossed for a suprise appearance of Richard Ashcroft & Beth Orton & Hope Sandoval & Stephanie Dosen
no idea, no idea

Special appearance of Matt Berry and Brendan Melck, entire show is an Ariel reunion with Ed showing up at the end to perform the T-Baby remix
Never for money, always for love.

I was more or less implying that 'Eve of Destruction' will eventually be the new single, and this might be a unique way of introducing it.

But lets be honest, this is for all of us:

Aaaah, that was refreshing, thank you. Now, can I get some Ice Cream Castles, please, and remasterd perhaps while we're at it?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

After waiting since 2002 for the Chems to come back to Canada, ive had it.

See you all (whoevers going) in iceland.......tickets bought.

Bologna has been cancelled :( >:(
I wanted to go there :(
I'm mad as hell!!!  >:(
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe we can get some info on that. Hold tight.

Edit:

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to report that there is currently no rescheduled show planned.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2018, 11:29 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

When you're from Bologna and your show gets cancelled... :(
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Are you serious?..must be gategrasher 2018!  What were the reasons for cancellation. Sorry to all those who got canned
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Is AFAS Amsterdam gonna be live streamed. Im kinda confused with it being called AFAS LIVE.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

I mean... They do have live music there...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Just back from the Paris show. We had Got Glint instead of Hold Tight ! And a weird transition to Wide open that sounded almost like a new track, but I think it used a riff from the old HBHG / Music Response demo. I'm not sure, but I definitely heard it before. I will post the video.

Apart from that the set was as usual, it was phenomenal !

Edit: on second thought it sounded like Propellerheads' Lethal Cut

Quote from: Ben_j on Oct 03, 2018, 22:08

that sounded almost like a new track, but I think it used a riff from the old HBHG / Music Response demo

Edit: on second thought it sounded like Propellerheads' Lethal Cut
CANNOT FUCKING WAIT
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Ben_j on Oct 03, 2018, 22:08

Just back from the Paris show. We had Got Glint instead of Hold Tight ! And a weird transition to Wide open that sounded almost like a new track, but I think it used a riff...

I had the same thing. It sounded familiar but I haven't heard it before. Probably filler beats but it could be something new.

Any ideas on support at Ally Pally for Saturday?

Any ideas when they will be on stage? I am flying over from Dublin for it and not landing until half 5 or something. Have to go and check into the hotel in Paddington and make it to AP quick smart. Just want to know how long I've got!
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

set times for Fri & Sat: 6:30 DJ James Holroyd / 8:45 @ChemBros live. 🤖 
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Dear goodness that was awesome!

I have rarely seen a crowd react so intensely to a new track as to Free Yourself. Also, the visuals are the best thing since the Tuba Guys. Mad as Hell is indeed mad as hell. Got to keep on making is incredibly danceable, veeery catchy and the visuals are the best thing since those of Free Yourself. There were only samples played of Eve of Distraction Destruction, was the song played at previous gigs? It seems strange to produce the visuals with Aurora just for the vocal samples, so probably the full song will be played at future gigs or tours.
I finally got to play around with the saturate balloons :)
Snow/STA is as beautiful as I have ever dreamed!
Let's hope the new stuff in the encore is a new song, it didn't sound like a transition to me.
Wide open live is even more intense than expected. I love the contrast to the calm studio version.
And of course there was the One and Only Reel.

It was the perfect highlight to a week of sightseeing in London ;D

Can't wait for the new album!
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2018, 13:00 by Stefan

Love the excitement Stefan!

As far as I know, 'Eve of Destruction' has been only used as vocal loop on this tour.

Quote from: Stefan on Oct 06, 2018, 22:53

There were only samples played of Eve of Distraction Destruction, was the song played at previous gigs? It seems strange to produce the visuals with Aurora just for the vocal samples, so probably the full song will be played at future gigs or tours.

It's only been played in DJ sets for a short time before 2018, the following was from December 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UkpdhSbWbWnhxryzpT4XATN1L_xmixjs/view?usp=sharing

This will most likely be played next year but it did sound a bit unfinished compared to what they've teased in the new shows
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...