Yeah, We Will Live Again

Post Your Music (pt 2)

Started by Enjoyed, Jul 08, 2015, 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Let me know what everyone thinks. I hope you all enjoy! 

Ben Hook - Push Your Button

I'm a Depeche Mode fan, but not a fan of Kanye...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YUBMQl4qetuYMIuzlOTweoIHJ6pHwpMC/view?usp=sharing

but damn atomic blonde has been on my mind and I remembered I made my own iteration of the trailer song thats been sitting on my FL studio for a while.

I know the mixing may be horrible and the ending is abrupt but I may not finish it so I may as well post what I've done. What do you guys think
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2020, 02:02 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

So, Recently I did a little amatour RMX of The Prodigy's "Break & Enter"
hope u'll enjoy it

https://soundcloud.com/jrsz99/the-prodigy-break-enter-jrsz-mix
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

also posted on Bango. I finally present A Modern Bango Conversation
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YF4Gu35ky8RX7pi3iFbzNKydacthl1wn/view
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Put together a little guitar and keyboard instrumental last night. Ended up sounding very nostalgic and snowy, thought I'd share. Merry Christmas everyone.

https://soundcloud.com/cablecaleb/your-will
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 25, 2020, 00:13

Put together a little guitar and keyboard instrumental last night. Ended up sounding very nostalgic and snowy, thought I'd share. Merry Christmas everyone.

https://soundcloud.com/cablecaleb/your-will
I like! Pretty nicely put together. Good addition of those choir-like synth sounds and that subtle mini-melody which sounds like an electric organ(?) type of instrument. Your in- and outro are cool, too, with the abrupt pedal triggering and plug pulling sound and the static buzzing at the end.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Explud on Oct 25, 2020, 00:19

Still refining my old demos:

Old version:
https://soundcloud.com/malachite_rus/malachite-satellite-demo/s-eKeA0

New version:
https://soundcloud.com/malachite_rus/malachite-satellite/s-4yVfhaGtA6x

Very cool. I like both versions. The melody is good, the atmosphere dreamy and I like its overall structure. The updated version has some nice additions, especially that spacey sound effect in the intro part.
It reminds me of the heydays of this forum's bedroom production sharing phase with Soundertow, Mippio, Slipvin, ChemicalReaction, BenJ and all the other talents. This could have been a track on our forum CD.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

NEOREV
TRAVELING AT A HIGH VELOCITY ON A DOWNWARD TRAJECTORY (2002 - 2005)

After nearly 20 years, I think it is time to share my old unreleased and unfinished lost rave album written back in 2002-2005. I had a little following amongst Prodigy fans thanks to having my music on some fan compilation albums created by fan forum communities. I even got radio play in Italy on Radio 101 thanks to my appearance on the Brainkiller Presents Music From The Jilted Generation compilation series in 2003. I dug up the old raw demos and shared them on YouTube. I sadly lost all the project files and sounds in a hard drive crash. Three years of work went poof. Some of my old tracks have popped up on various YouTube channels. So figured it's time to say "What the hell" and share it with the world. At the time, I was a fresh faced, naive teenager, who was still a noob at music production and trying to find my sound. Just some fun rave music and heavy breaks inspired by the 90s warehouse rave scene.

15 tracks + 12 bonus tracks, additional artwork, & text file w/ download link to original raw & unmastered demos

Bandcamp Friday begins (aka Midnight Pacific time / 3AM EST) on February 5th, 2021. It will run for the next 24 hours. During this time, Bandcamp removes their revenue share. And if you buy the album during it, feel good knowing 100% of the sales will go direct to the artist. For the Bandcamp release, I did some EQ work and remastering to give the tracks a little more oomph. But as a bonus, the Bandcamp download will include a TXT file with the bonus items. This TXT file includes a Dropbox link to the untouched original raw MP3 demos so you can hear the album as it was from nearly 20 years ago.

Available Now:
https://neorev.bandcamp.com/album/traveling-at-a-high-velocity-on-a-downward-trajectory-2002-2005

Thank you all so much for your support!

Stay safe & stay healthy,
- NR -

Hi,all wanna share music of my band and hear yours opinion.
The Wicker Man - Hiraeth

@daskaloslux
Groovey, I like it very much! It's got great potential. Choice of sounds, effects, instruments, the beat, everything just fits.

Oh, and welcome!
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2022, 23:00 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Halloween mix I made for the family and will play for Trick-or-Treaters. "This DJ mix of alternative, pop, electronic, and classic Halloween tunes and sound effects is geared towards families, but is inspired by the 80s with a modern kick"

Thriller Monologue - Vincent Price
Halloween Theme - John Carpenter
Halloween Theme (Bassell Remix) - John Carpenter
This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson   
Stranger Things (Cybass Remix) - Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein
A Nightmare on My Street - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince   
One, Two, Freddy's Coming For You
Creepy Piano / And Now for Something Completely Different (Monty Python)
David S Pumpkins Song - cover/remix by Dan Harrison King
Pump It Up (Fortnite Pumpkin Dance Emote / Teammate Down)
Among Us Drip Theme Song / Trap Remix - Leonz
Lullaby    - The Cure
Possum Kingdom - Toadies
Wake Up Donnie / 28:06:42:12    
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Howl
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
Spooky Storm
Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield (The Omen)
Monster Mash - B. Pickett   
Who Is Tyler Durden? - The Dust Brothers
I Want Candy - MC Chris (skot's HEAVILY EDITED rework)   
I Want Candy (Girl Eats Boy Mix) - Bow Wow Wow
Every Day Is Halloween (Retro Electro Mix) - Ministry   
Bela Lugosi's Dead - Godhead
Kidnap The Sandy Claws - She Wants Revenge (NBX)
Come Little Chidren (Dj Magix Trax Remix) - Sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
Astronomia (DJ MO Remix) - Tony Igy (Coffin Dance Meme)
Friday the 13th Steve -  Jablonsky / Harry Manfredini
The Lost Boys Intro
Cry Little Sister (Trazer Remix) - G Tom Mac (Gerard McMann)
The X-Files (ÆkaSora Modern Hip Hop Remix) - Mark Snow
Child Whispers
Double Trouble (Parissity Beats Remix)- John Williams (and the Hogwarts Choir)      
Who Do You Love? - The Jesus And Mary Chain
Gravity Falls Main Title Theme (O-Siris Hip Hop Remix) - Brad Breeck
Weirdmageddon - Bill Cipher's Gravity Falls
The Ghost Host (Haunted Mansion Remix) - Nick Keller
Grim Grinning Ghosts (Blarsa Remix) - Buddy Baker, X Atencio
Prelude (Theme From Psycho) (Crooks & Gunn Remix) - Bernard Herrmann
Spooky Scary Skeletons (The Living Tombstone Extended Remix) - Andrew Gold      
Scooby Doo Theme Remix - ATTIC STEIN   
GhostDubsters (Ghostbusters Remix) - NR01 (skot's rework)
Day-O (Banana Boat Song) - Harry Belafonte (Bettlejuice)

Some of the sound quality is sketchy...I could get what I could get to meet the vision, but I own most of it.

Halloween - Strangest Mix

Last Edit: Oct 30, 2022, 22:55 by satur8
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

LOL @ David S Pumpkins song. I just skimmed through your mix to that song, and that baby cooing sound effect gets me every time :))

looks like a fun mix, i'll try and give it a listen later!

Quote from: Bosco on Oct 31, 2022, 19:32

LOL @ David S Pumpkins song. I just skimmed through your mix to that song, and that baby cooing sound effect gets me every time :))

looks like a fun mix, i'll try and give it a listen later!

It cracks me up, too! Same with the moans, but I took them out since I was going to have this playing outside with little trick-or-treaters and parents around. I had to butcher the MC Chris song as well.

So, when looking for that David S Pumpkins song, I found out a little info that music nerds may appreciate. The music sample originated in a song called Holiday Rap (below, around 3:08). In my opinion the song is....not very good. Like, very, very bad. But apparently Ben Liebrand was involved with production and couldn't use Madonna's Holiday (which SOUNDS like it is sampled) so he just recreated the music with that bit. Ah, the 80s!

Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Ok, now I had to look this up as I didn't have a clue what y'all were talking about.

I mean, on paper it's probably not funny, but yeah it kind of is. Reminds me of the days when Hanks was primarily a comedy actor. Might be nice if he would go back to that at some point.
Is the elevator guy one of the Keenan & Kel guys? The one who didn't die?

We don't get SNL on this side of the pond but we kinda know what it is. There was an episode where Saoirse "Hanna" Ronan did a sketch playing an Irish air hostess on an Irish airline, and there were numerous mentions of "a dog on the runway". This left Irish people wondering if an SNL script writer had visted Ireland and come across a lot of dogs. People also questioned why Ms Ronan chose to partake in something that BAD that was meant to poke fun at Ireland but um, just wasn't very funny...

Quote from: satur8 on Nov 02, 2022, 17:06

...The music sample originated in a song called Holiday Rap (below, around 3:08). In my opinion the song is....not very good. Like, very, very bad. But apparently Ben Liebrand was involved with production and couldn't use Madonna's Holiday (which SOUNDS like it is sampled) so he just recreated the music with that bit. Ah, the 80s!

Oh god, I remember this thing (thanks for reminding me ::) ). Complete novelty record. Not one of those tracks that pops up on "best of the 80s" documentaries or compilations.

I don't know if anyone cares but the melody during that "break" at 3:08 is the melody from Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard & The Shadows. *
I actually prefer the rearrangemnt of the notes in that Pumpkins thing (which I've never heard before).

*The Shadows are kinda respected in hip hop circles because their track Apache was covered by The Incredible Bongo Band and then sampled a gazillion times.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Csar on Dec 28, 2020, 10:49

It reminds me of the heydays of this forum's bedroom production sharing phase with Soundertow, Mippio, Slipvin, ChemicalReaction, BenJ and all the other talents. This could have been a track on our forum CD.

YES! Today I just randomly thought of logging in to find this. Can someone please upload the mix to like youtube or something?

Hi chemicalreaction, nice to see you 'round, been a while, huh? Hope everything's alright. I could upload a rip of forum CD if that's what you were after..
— Aurora (The Seed)

Last week The Crystal Method collaborated with The Drone Pilots to put out a mix of unreleased/ new versions of original tracks, and other remixes from both TCM and other artists with a couple of Chemical Brothers tracks thrown in too.
As I noted that there was a parallel thread in the FAQ on TCM, there might be additional interest in this mix I did with The Crystal Method so I'm happy to share this here:
https://soundcloud.com/the-drone-pilots/the-drone-pilots-040-infusion-with-the-crystal-method

There was nothing wrong with posting in the Crystal Method thread, but this whole MUSIC RESPONSE section of the forum is for all things to do with Chems music.

I know Satu8 mentioned the "post your own music" thread, I think he meant the one in THE SOCIAL section, which is Here

So either post your Crystal Method related things to the Crystal Method thread, or post them in the Post Your Music thread, but whichever of those two threads you choose, can you please stick to that thread?

Edit Chembase Team: moved to here.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2022, 12:36 by Csar
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Come on, Krabbs, don't be too harsh. the user even made the effort to search for a TCM thread and also addressed it in the second post. I'd rather have minor things like that than nonsensical spam bots any day of the week :)

I'll admit, though, that it would have been nice if the OP had just briefly introduced her-/himself before plugging something.
— Aurora (The Seed)