Get Up On It Like This

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
My family is gonna check SW later. We never did a family movie night in years.

Yes! What prequels?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I also ended up seeing Star Wars again yesterday.

Still enjoyed it immensely. All the feels.

Headed back home to San Francisco in a few days. Ohboi. New prospective clients. Ohboi.

Finally saw it yesterday for first time as I was given a heads up that it was a xmas gift to see it in 'Gold Class' on Boxing Day (Commonwealth holiday after Xmas) I may see it again in IMAX 'laser projector' technology they recently upgraded the theatre with, and get a different perspective of the scenes they shot for IMAX in the movie.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Lemmy of Motorhead died. Glad I got to see him in September. It feels like yesterday.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no word to express how sad I feel about Lemmy's death. It was expectable but still...he was and will always remain a true legend.
Glad I was able to see Motörhead live three years ago in Paris.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 22, 2015, 21:07

Anyone knows whats up with Ed and talking that much about him doing a nap? He now and then twitter "nap mouth" and recently this:

Seen this? Click the link underneath (with emojis that don't embed) for the full conversation (naps mentioned).

https://twitter.com/technotyrantz/status/682846896826793984
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Eddy has his share of cunts on twittersphere before, so its nothing new to him!

Went out for NYE last night! Very peaceful and probably the most behaved crowds I ever encountered. No bad news or word of deaths this morning.  Proper morning over in California with family and a classy bowl of Menudo!

Hope yall had a safe one as well!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

This is what comes to my mind when Ed talks about his naps :D

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jan 01, 2016, 19:45

Seen this?
Steve Aoki as header - need to say more?

Quote from: Ben_j on Jan 01, 2016, 20:50

This was one of the best episodes
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 02, 2016, 05:28

Steve Aoki as header - need to say more?
Yes but if you read through his tweets & replies to Steve Aoki, he's totally taking the piss, and I think he's been blocked by Aoki. He also takes the piss out of Eats Everything (who doesn't seem to mind as he sometimes favourites 'Clives' tweets) and lots of other people in dance music. I was amused because Ed said on twitter he wanted more banter in 2016...and then he got that!
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2016, 08:34 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Another installment in an occasional series of: DJ's On Trains.
"oh, I'll bring you flowers..."
(probably won't embed due to emojis)
https://twitter.com/UKGrime/status/682667738016444417
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I gave my girlfriend my Chemical Brothers hoody...

.. it's serious.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 06, 2016, 06:41

I gave my girlfriend my Chemical Brothers hoody...

.. it's serious.

Whoa... dude, how long have you known her? Do you trust her?

I would be careful. It sounds like you're rushing in too fast, too soon. I mean, when you start even *talking* about the Chems' hoodie... That's f*cking serious, man.

In other news I'm putting together a suit that is likely going to settle for seven figures. Don't quote me on that, but I think it's a damn good bet.

After that I'll drop the mic and show everyone my ass.

Forum is pretty quiet last few days, am I right in assuming we've been all bummed by Bowie passing?
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Possibly, but the forum gets only a few posts a day since the Chems finished up their tour/Christmas broadcast
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to formally launch the ChemBase wiki this week (barring more delays). Should give us something to do/talk about!
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 20:19 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: sandelic on Jan 13, 2016, 16:29

Forum is pretty quiet last few days
Feel like increasing your post count from 73 Sandelic?  ;D
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Haha, that's a fair point, Skyscraper  ;D
But forum does feel like it's in mourning, so I thought to give you a poke 
So, folks, how is life treating' ya? It's 2 AM here, around zero outside, and I'm obviously aiming for shitty day... today, since I'm not in bed and have to wake quite early tomorrow... today, and those documentaries on universe one could find on U-tube should be outlawed!
Or somehow made inaccessible after 8 PM...  :)
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Being in Qatar for four days and now four days in Bahrain. Sadly it's for work... Coming home Saturday.
no idea, no idea