Yeah, We Will Live Again

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I can't say I was a huge fan of Robert Miles, but that certainly is an iconic song from the 90s.

In other news, MFW the opposing attorney's client calls me and starts talking to me about the deal between them and my client.

RIP Chris Cornell,52!

This was extraordinarily saddening.

I've been listening to Soundgarden since I was 13 years old. I've been hearing Chris Cornell's voice for decades.

His voice carried an extraordinary energy--he will be missed.

Crazy thing is that it was a suicide
no idea, no idea

Great ad from Michel Gondry. It reminds me of Let Forever Be a little.

Quote from: Ben_j on May 20, 2017, 10:21

Great ad from Michel Gondry. It reminds me of Let Forever Be a little.

1) On the one hand, it's really good.
2) On the other hand: 2ManyDjs much?

EDIT: Speaking of which...Anyone for a game of Snake? (watch this on your phone for max realism.)

Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:18 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Michel is a creative genius! I'd love to see another one of this sort for a chems video.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I just discovered that you cannot ironically "Like" your own posts in this forum.

In other news, holy shit I'm actually busy with lawyer work. Mostly. Sort of.

In other news, I'm going to be a vacation dad again starting in July. Holy shit.

In other news, I'm sad SMD won't be doing any more live shows in the U.S. this year.

In other news, I liked Alien: Covenant. A lot. But I'm also an Alien fanboy.

And finally, in other news, David Lynch is still a really weird fuckin' dude.

Cool that your busy and all Pooter and doing the family thing. Good attitude keeps things nice and bubbly. I have not seen the new xenomorph yet but plan to get to it by this weekend.

Crossing fingers for the dock(longshoreman) job! Its basically a lottery for 2200 guarenteed jobs at the ports where you're pretty much a permanent employee with fatpocket money. I heard at least 50000 peeps put in there postcard for the drawing of a lifetime. So here's to hoping.

My big ass test is in 2 weeks. So im pretty much not worried as before. I just hate sitting for 5 hours and 45 minutes to take an exam motionless besides my arms and hands. Lord help me.

Life is so far so good....
Then all of a sudden...
The concert in Manchester.. :'(

Just terrible . I cant imagine what the families are going thru. My prayers go out to them.

Edit: going thru Twitter accounts from those who witnessed the event. Not sure if there was a suicide bomber or not.

Edit2: 19 people have died 50+ hurt!

Can people just live their life and come back home safely to their love ones FFS?  >:D

Sad night people!

Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:33 by inchemwetrust

And another sad day in history.
no idea, no idea

... what to say anymore?
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

I know I'm chiming in a little late, but it was heart breaking to hear about Chris Cornell's death. All though I never was a dedicated fan of Soundgarden or his other bands, he was a pivotal icon for the 90's MTV generation, witch I love to return to. What a fucking voice! Thank you Chris.

Sir Roger Moore, godspeed to you as well. Despite living in the giant shadow of Sir Sean Connery, you're my favorite 00 agent.

Quote from: sandelic on May 23, 2017, 09:08

... what to say anymore?

Right??

The world seems it is spinning off its axis sometimes. It's just mad.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Bosco on May 25, 2017, 02:31

you're my favorite 00 agent
Confirmed. And somehow 'For Your Eyes Only' is my favourite Bond-movie, i love it even more than the praised Goldfinger.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 25, 2017, 13:12

Confirmed. And somehow 'For Your Eyes Only' is my favourite Bond-movie, i love it even more than the praised Goldfinger.

The brief return of the Lotus in the beginning - "Protected by anti theft device."  LOL

Everyone looks like they were paid to be there. But a great mix nonetheless!
Never for money, always for love.

Been looking to pick up the Omega collection for a little while now.

I was hoping for a little more breakbeat on there, like back in the Fusion and Pure days.
I'll settle for C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L. though.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

UK, good luck today (tomorrow?)
Last Edit: Jun 07, 2017, 14:25 by sandelic
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!