I See the Sun Now

2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Sep 26, 2015, 00:59

How do I go about getting a link to the video stream again.  Not working for me on iTunes.  Loving the MP3 that was posted.  Thanks.

Link seems to only work with mobile devices. Have to manually go to iTunes and follow this:

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 25, 2015, 03:28

Open iTunes

You'll see a banner that says apple mucic festival with some random artist on it....click on it anyway.

Scroll down and click on the chemical bros banner

Now find the chemical bros banner with the play icon at the bottom right corner.

Enjoy

Ben_j, you legend! Your uploads to Youtube will single-handedly deliver us a Chems show at Coachella.

....hopefully
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 17:00 by Bosco

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 26, 2015, 01:36

Ben_j, you legend! You're uploads to Youtube will single-handedly deliver us a Chems show at Coachella.

....hopefully

How ?

because I spammed your videos over at The Coachella forums

...and I tend to overreact  :)

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 25, 2015, 02:01

Did anyone capture the "chat" with Julie Adenuga on Beats1  previous to the show tonight.?

https://twitter.com/JulieAdenuga/status/647108504403079168

Found it. https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.549b7d84-6309-11e5-92bf-007328ba760f fast forward to ~107:45

Nothing new is really said.

This picture in the tweet below makes me think there was a video interview with Zane Lowe.
https://twitter.com/Beats1/status/647136146305216512

Anyways, I think some of that interview (which I cannot locate) was made into an mini preview video. It's available on the Apple Music Festival Chemical Brothers stream page on iTunes, which I did not see previously.   

(click the small red robot head picture  with the play button)

most interesting quote:

Tom: "We could do more gigs, but, we don't want to. We choose the ones we like to do."

Take that as you will.
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 04:39 by Bosco

I haven't figured out how to play the damn thing yet off Itunes. I sort of got it to work for a second but then it disappeared.

Thank god you guys recorded it

Edit: Fuck, figured it out somehow. But I just realized its 1am and I need to get some sleep. Getting that stream to work was a huge mistake

Edit 2: Am I the only one that's sick of the superimposed visuals they use for broadcasts? I feel like it detracts from the show. I just want to watch the screen and the lasers, damnit. But the production is on par with Dont Think.
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 06:31 by JeffChrist

Quote from: Bosco on Sep 26, 2015, 02:07

because I spammed your videos over at The Coachella forums

...and I tend to overreact  :)
Quote from: Bosco on Sep 26, 2015, 01:36

Ben_j, you legend! You're uploads to Youtube will single-handedly deliver us a Chems show at Coachella.

....hopefully

Doing the Lord's work aren't you Bosco!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

If anyone is interested in making "chapters" or a plist for skipping tracks in the iTunes Video / Audio. Here it is. The original stream was divided in 21 tracks which I used this in the .mkv file of my first upload. This is the original cue / track list / chapters (whatever... also to lazy to put all the tracknames here..)

Track 00 starts at - 00:00:00  (intro)
Track 01 starts at - 00:11:23
Track 02 starts at - 00:15:50
Track 03 starts at - 00:18:08
Track 04 starts at - 00:23:24
Track 05 starts at - 00:30:09
Track 06 starts at - 00:35:55
Track 07 starts at - 00:40:32
Track 08 starts at - 00:45:09
Track 09 starts at - 00:48:07
Track 10 starts at - 00:50:15
Track 11 starts at - 00:55:51
Track 12 starts at - 00:57:39
Track 13 starts at - 01:02:26
Track 14 starts at - 01:07:03
Track 15 starts at - 01:18:45
Track 16 starts at - 01:23:41
Track 17 starts at - 01:27:28
Track 18 starts at - 01:32:24
Track 19 starts at - 01:35:51
Track 20 starts at - 01:51:41 (applause / ending)
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 07:39 by toxic

Quote from: JeffChrist on Sep 26, 2015, 05:59

Edit 2: Am I the only one that's sick of the superimposed visuals they use for broadcasts? I feel like it detracts from the show. I just want to watch the screen and the lasers, damnit. But the production is on par with Dont Think.
The show was just chaw dropping (actually I had an idea for a t-shirt when going to a chems gig at mostly EDM festivals: "The Chemical Brothers - The only thing that'll drop tonight is your chaw" :D)! But I also think they could have done less fast editing. I understand that it's tempting cause of the show's mad psychedelic nature one might want to underscore but it can get unnerving. Overall, they did a great job though. The audio, the hd, everything was top notch. But Don't Think in my eyes can't be compared to this because it's in a league by itself.

Quote from: toxic on Sep 26, 2015, 07:36

If anyone is interested in making "chapters" or a plist for skipping tracks in the iTunes Video / Audio. Here it is. The original stream was divided in 21 tracks which I used this in the .mkv file of my first upload. This is the original cue / track list / chapters (whatever... also to lazy to put all the tracknames here..)
Are these chapters already implemented in your video?
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 07:42 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 26, 2015, 07:38

Are these chapters already implemented in your video?
In my first upload it was there, in the second upload it isn't because I just didn't want to mess around with that version.

edit: I've have a separate "chapters.xml" file, which can be used with the video (to convert or whatever) if anyone is interested?
Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 07:53 by toxic

That's the setlist:
1.Tomorrow Never Knows (INTRO)
2.Hey Boy Hey Girl
3.EML Ritual
4.Do It Again with Get Yourself High acapella
5.Go (Edge of control dub)
6.Swoon with boyz noize summer remix
7.Star Guitar
8.EBW11
9.Chemical Beats
10.EBW7 with House Nation/setting sun vocal
11.Setting Sun/Out Of Control/Open Up(CB remix)
12.EBW1/EBW8/here comes the drums
13.Elektrobank/I'll See You There
14.Believe/EBW7 sample/Denmark sample/it's the lifestyle we living
END OF ACT 1
15.The sushine underground noise/Snow/surface to air/Hold Tight London noise (Yes, I hear it)
16.Escape velocity  with The Golden Path acapella
17.Don't Think ACAPELLA/EBW 3/The Test Acapella
19.Rolling stones acapella (I think)/Galvanize
20.Song To The Siren/spoonin rap sample/Music:Response/another sample i don't know
21.Block Rockin' Beats/Leave Home (Terror Drums)
END OF ACT 2
Encore:
22.The Private Psychedelic Reel with rolling stones acapella
LOVE IS ALL (END)
Last Edit: Sep 29, 2015, 14:33 by NiCk.Dj
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Anyone has watched the interview of the apple music festival?
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Quote from: NiCk.Dj on Sep 26, 2015, 11:42

That's the setlist:
1.Tomorrow Never Knows (INTRO)
2.Hey Boy Hey Girl
3.EML Ritual
4.Do It Again with Get Yourself High acapella
5.Go (Edge of control dub)
6.Swoon
7.Star Guitar
8.EBW11
9.Chemical Beats
10.Acid children with House Nation/setting sun vocal
11.Setting Sun/Out Of Control
12.Elektrobank/I'll See You There
13.Believe/It's the lifestyle we living
END OF ACT 1

You are missing Saturate/EBW8 after OOC. And EBW9 is in there somwhere.
And it is funny that you renamed SIFSD into EBW11 but EBW7 into Acid Children.

The played a big mash up of old and new material, it's hard to pinpoint every track.

Quote from: Fine Time on Sep 26, 2015, 12:11

I thought it was more like this:

Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 14:49 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

your love keeps lifting me hiiigherrrrrr

If given the choice of being able to see TSU live vs. Snow/STA, I would have to flip a coin.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)      Csar : ha ha . .  ,  yeah , . . i  think  your Awesomeness  Meter  is more accurate   :)
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

I want to play that version of Snow/Surface to Air at my wedding.  Beautiful.

Speaking of which and sorry to get off topic, but does anyone have a version of Swoon that might be a bit more family friendly for a wedding?  Or maybe even a cool acoustic version of some sort to maybe play during ceremony?  Love the Lindstromm & Prins Thomas remix but just trying to see if there is anything else out there that I might not know of. Might just close out the celebration with the original if nothing else.

Love the Chem Community. Keep up the great work.  Really appreciate it.