How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

does anyone have the Atlanta 97 recording?

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Oct 16, 2017, 20:00

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been on the hunt for the full atlanta 97 recording for ages, tried other forums, youtube, soundcloud and soulseek but no luck.
tried talking to one guy on another forum years ago who said he had it but he never responded.
I kept being linked to TPFAD who only shows off 1 song and never links the rest of the recordings.
Does anyone know where I can find it?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Pommagerdai on Oct 17, 2017, 07:38

97 recording for ages, tried other forums, youtube, soundcloud and soulseek but no luck.
Why did you partially quote the 1st sentence?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Probably a bot. Let me check..
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I have at least part of it somewhere.  Do you guys have a full set?

I was at that show.   

Quote from: Thesouphead on Dec 29, 2017, 18:06

I have at least part of it somewhere.  Do you guys have a full set?

I was at that show.   
I was wondering the same thing when I just got the recording.

Did they Play the early version of Hey boy hey girl there?
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2017, 20:47 by Conn6orsuper117

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Dec 31, 2017, 06:45

I was wondering the same thing when I just got the recording.

Did they Play the early version of Hey boy hey girl there?

Gonan say nope.  I knew all the tracks they played that day and HBHG wouldn't come out until a couple years later.

Quote from: Thesouphead on Jan 02, 2018, 16:56

Gonan say nope.  I knew all the tracks they played that day and HBHG wouldn't come out until a couple years later.
what did they play then after chemical beats? In Osaka Japan they played an early version of HBHG before Private Psychedelic reel.
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2018, 01:47 by Conn6orsuper117