Who's Hungry?

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Had no idea Body Count covered this.  Hilarious and super nsfw.

Richard Ashcroft - A Man In Motion

no idea, no idea

I didn't notice this in the movie, such unsettling piece of music.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Warning: Gaspar Noe directed it. Think light hearted version of Climax but could still offend some people of course.

Also nice to know Sebastian is back with some solo work.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Just when you thought the original track couldn't be any better, you find out Burial loves it so much he wanted to do a remix of it:

Still might prefer the original. Its a slow burner but Burial's mark on it was something you'd never thought would happen and a special alternative.

This track was already my favourite from the new Weval album, and the video is the best I've seen in years!

I can't imagine the hours that must have been put in this!

I've been doing some late night work for the last few hours and have been making my way through my 'Recently Added' playlist on iTunes. There's been some wonderful moments soundtracking my red-eyes...

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

guess who's back from the dead? Remember that mysterious promising internet blog hype figure Jai Paul?

He also decided to post his leaked/stolen album to stream too which I was lucky to get a copy of from that dodgy band camp profile that leaked it at the time years ago. Which was even a while after the 2 original tracks were released and hyped up that everyone loved. (Jasmine and BTSTU)

Back to a broken beat tip.

Just finally connecting that this is a potential Afro Naught boot. Been digging back through the Bugz In The Attic and 4Hero back catalogue as of late.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

oh fuck me! I've been on a fishing trip up in Wisconsin the past few days, and I totally missed the announcement of Dr. John's death. I had wondered why his music was so heavily featured on Colbert tonight, and now just checking out twitter, I now know why.

RIP legend!

Has influence many musical artists, but most relatable to this forum being Jason Pierce of Spiritualized and even played piano and had backing vocals on the epic 'Cop Shoot Cop'

Hold tight New Orleans

Love The Wolf! The whole We Are Skint compilation is so solid.

Especially, this...

Still gets me so pumped.
There's also the Tula Re-Edit that uses the "I don't give a fuck" vocal to MAXIMUM effect.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 14, 2019, 21:25

Love The Wolf! The whole We Are Skint compilation is so solid.

Especially, this...

Still gets me so pumped.
There's also the Tula Re-Edit that uses the "I don't give a fuck" vocal to MAXIMUM effect.

HA! One of the first 12" singles I ever bought in 2003 was (somehow) the Test Press with the Original and Tula re-edit. Sleeper of a tune.

https://www.discogs.com/Artificial-Funk-Together-/release/7082410

Now I want to find a copy of the We Are Skint DVD, even if it's PAL region

edit: Holy SH*T! I just read into the discogs profile and one of the guys in the band...is KÖLSCH!

and both guys are also behind this track that I loved back in 2005.
Last Edit: Jun 15, 2019, 05:31 by rynostar

Amazing!

And yeah, Heavy Rock! I have that tune as part of my Southern Fried Records collection (loved that label back in the day).

The We Are Skint DVD is great. I was so in love with the label around that time. I remember making a Skint logo clock in DT (shop class) at school. Good times  :music