We Are the Night

Now Playing

Started by ThePumisher, Jun 28, 2015, 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Enjoyed on May 04, 2018, 00:45

Just TRY and write a more beautiful song. I f**king dare you.
Snow/Surface anyone?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 02, 2018, 15:18

Daft Punk - Rollin' & Scratchin'

Did you hear "Drive Home"?

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 05, 2018, 20:46

Hah?

It's a Daft Punk song that they did not release, it was surely for their single "The New Wave", they published it SOMA was the company with which Daft Punk was at that moment

I think this has been shared before from someone else? But just in case cause its only got 25 views. Its either a fan made recreation or a direct rip from the live performance:

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

That's the real deal! Not live or fanmade. They produced a studio dubplate of Don't Fight Control to DJ with, and a rip made its way online somehow. Really rare honestly.
Never for money, always for love.

Mattiel - Count Your Blessings

no idea, no idea

Quote from: MIKL on May 06, 2018, 07:08

I think this has been shared before from someone else? But just in case cause its only got 25 views. Its either a fan made recreation or a direct rip from the live performance:

"Enjoyed" + "Don't Fight It, Feel It" = "Don't Fight Control"

Head over heels in love with Wye Oak's new album, which I've discovered a few months late:

Unabashedly electronic production, where their previous work has been more rock influenced, and gorgeous vocal / lyrical delivery tenfold more confident and soaring than before. How often does a band produce their best album 10+ years into their career? Among many things, this music is keeping me hanging on.

I've discovered they're playing Chicago in a few days. I'm there.
Never for money, always for love.

Really digging Digitalisms new single, "Space Race"

I had heard this track a couple of times without knowing what it was, and I finally found out the title. Love it !

Really quite blown away by this video. Truly a joy to watch.

I'm excited for the rest of his album too. Dude writes amazing pop songs.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Ben_j on May 21, 2018, 15:58

I had heard this track a couple of times without knowing what it was, and I finally found out the title. Love it !

I actually thought it might have been the same artist/artists but don't think it is: I just decided to listen to this track and then go check to see what you guys had been listening to.

This takes me back when I was at a Carl Cox gig I think it was like 2001 and he drops this track amongst 3 other tracks he had going:

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Waiting for the full EBW12, here's a probably equally weird and scary video (and dope new music from Otto von Schirach)

Awesome psychedelic electronica...makes me feel all tingly-wingly
Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 17:49 by Bekindtoyourdonkey

^^^^^ That was bloody delicious.

I just downloaded the album to listen to more. Thanks for sharing!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Your welcome!!! I'm surprised they are not bigger. Check out their remix of the sky was pink.

Nada Surf - Blonde On Blonde

no idea, no idea