Exit Planet Dust

Glastonbury 2015

Started by Enjoyed, Jun 29, 2015, 18:02

Previous topic - Next topic
Full review still on its way BUT while I remember, some extra special treats came in the form of Scale and Seal (taken straight from When You Start Hating You're Out Of Control) being played while we were waiting for them to start!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This Glasto footage I tell you. I never seem to get enough of EML and Go. UTI on the other hand, I can listen to an 1 hour loop of it and not get bored. That tune can go on and on.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

UTI has become a damn beast! It was one before, but now it's even "beastier". Don't get me started on the new vocoder improvs they do in their recent sets. That's nothing short of awesome.

Some kiiiind of reeeaaaaal-ty
Did I pass, did I pass, did I pass, did I pass, did I paaass? The acid test!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yeah! Noticed too. Want to know how they do it. Maybe some internal plugins at Logic.
Hi Kevin!

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Alright, here goes...

I've converted the audio from the BBC live recording into an mp3 album (from the High Quality recording). All the tracks play gapless in iTunes. If you want, you can download it from here: GO!. The link will be valid till September 9.

Thanks to WhiteNoise for helping me tuning the tracklist  ;)

Quote from: toxic on Sep 02, 2015, 16:00

Alright, here goes...

I've converted the audio from the BBC live recording into an mp3 album (from the High Quality recording). All the tracks play gapless in iTunes. If you want, you can download it from here: GO!. The link will be valid till September 9.

I'm a little bit more satisfied with my edited cuts but thanks for sharing! Artwork looks really nice!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 02, 2015, 18:23

I'm a little bit more satisfied with my edited cuts but thanks for sharing! Artwork looks really nice!

Thanks! I just wanted this for in my car, and skip through tracks easily... :music

Quote from: toxic on Sep 02, 2015, 16:00

Alright, here goes...

I too like to skip tracks! Nice looking cover as well. Thanx toxic!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: toxic on Sep 02, 2015, 18:30

Thanks! I just wanted this for in my car, and skip through tracks easily... :music
Yeah, that's what I did it for too!
— Aurora (The Seed)

So , i'm thinking the Glastonbury 2015 footage by the BBC is the best professionally shot footage out there for The Chemical Brothers , so far , this year , . . I'm actually into this footage more so than the Don't Think movie / dvd.  Reasons being .. the Chems setlist 2015 is outstanding .. brilliant new songs like EML , GO , The Future , with equally brilliant visuals to compliment them. Then there's the tweeks of old favourites like Setting Sun/Out of Control  /Star Guitar/  Under the Influence , which has them sounding better than ever. Then , add to this the way the BBC edit and present the Glastonbury footage to us , they get it spot on by over-laying some of the visuals in-front of the live concert footage , it's all going off in a glorious way.

The only other bit of pro-shot TV footage i've seen on youtube is that bit from Summer Sonic 2015 with Go/Swoon :-/

Has anyone else spotted any other decent pro-shot TV footage on youtube yet from the Chems 2015 tour  ?

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

There's still hope for the younger generation!

— Aurora (The Seed)