Previous topic - Next topic

Snow / Surface To Air ?

Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes
Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2018, 00:14

You do know how lucky you are, don't ya?!

Every. Single. Day.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Space delay!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

That girl gets it.

Oh no, that's it. :/
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The Kitten.

Round 3

Edit:
Hmm, tasting weird

Edit 2:
Best before January 2018, that explains something
no idea, no idea

Done and dusted
Never for money, always for love.

Well that kicked ass!
The devil is in the details

when seeing the love is all text
my reaction :o :o

boo! no Reel!

Spoiler
just kidding, a killer set none the less

only problem is the lack of the reel & the over-distortion in surface to air
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

oh wait, I still have life to live

Ok, MS-10 is a furniture on stage, ok.
Uploading recorded show.
Hi Kevin!

So, now what to do with the rest of the morning? My blood's boiling and my ears are bleeding.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Same again tomorrow for Jessie J and Katie Perry, yeah?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Goodbye, thanks to all of you
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2018, 00:22
My blood's boiling and my ears are bleeding.
..my heart is black and my body is blue
and i'm loosing my favourite game
you're loosing your mind again..
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: Explud on Jun 30, 2018, 00:21

Ok, MS-10 is a furniture on stage, ok.
Uploading recorded show.
So much appreciated! I'm uploading my unedited audio rip including the premature start of Go right now.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Some surprise on the facebook group page for you.
Hi Kevin!

For my 1000th post, I would like to take a moment to fully thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You guys are such a fucking fantastic group of people. The Chemical Brothers have been a deep, deep love of mine since I first began to understand what music was and what it meant to me. And this place has always been a little chunk of heaven where I can share my passions, thoughts, interests, fruits of labour and hopefully support and camaraderie to the rest of you.

This show, the mind melting experience we just had, and us posting our incredulous responses to it, is exactly why this place is such a gift.

I genuinely consider all of you in the highest possible regard. Thank you. For being fans and for celebrating the best things in life, with me, and with each other.

What a fucking treat it is to be alive for all of this incredible madness.

Bring on Chemical 9.

Cheers Enjoyed! And Cheers to Rock in Rio Lisboa for streaming the show. Im really happy we have a place to celebrate events like this together.

Quote from: Explud on Jun 30, 2018, 00:28

Some surprise on the facebook group page for you.

is it somehow possible to bring the suprise as an pm to me as i'm not on facebook?
no idea, no idea