Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Who's Gonna Take the Blame?

Rock in Rio Lisboa 2018

Started by Explud, Jun 25, 2018, 12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow / Surface To Air ?

Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes
Quote from: TEDCHEMICAL on Jun 30, 2018, 06:45

How about C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L as it worked great for dj sets. The used a similar build up last night pre go

I'd prefer that in replace of Do it again. Something different and it would slot right in after GO mixed in well then Free Yourself.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

So, uh, Fag Brake is called "Reset and Recentre" now?

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 30, 2018, 07:43

can we address the broken LEDs on the poor red robot's eye.
Just had a little sleep in his eye that's all. Being on the road is tough work.
Never for money, always for love.

I post on here every once in a while, but I've been a member for years.  Huge fan. I really was hoping they would bring Come With Us back in to the set somehow. Last time I think it was played live was in 2002 and it's such a swirling whirlwind of a banger. I'm sure they could swap out some of the more overplayed songs from the past ten years with that or even some other more obscure tracks. Can not wait for them to to the States again!!!

Thanks for the recording.  Not sure if I missed it but did someone capture the video?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6n7v8s?playlist=x5vvhx

Part 1 won't come out of 380p though. Will reupload in case it stays like this

If anyone is interested, I'd like to share my track by track edit of Explud's stream audio. Maybe that might be useful to some of you.. I cleaned out most of the stream hickups to make it less disruptive and turned up the volume a bit too.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4goizh
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2018, 18:36

If anyone is interested, I'd like to share my track by track edit of Explud's stream audio. Maybe that might be useful to some of you.. I cleaned out most of the stream hickups to make it less disruptive and turned up the volume a bit too.

Dammit Csar, Stop doing my job for me -_-
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Csar on Jun 30, 2018, 18:36

Awesome! Thanks!

Please someone recorded the streaming?

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 30, 2018, 19:23

Not available  :(
Are you in Portugal? I blocked it in Portugal for now, so that it doesn't get taken down.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 30, 2018, 21:31

Dammit Csar, Stop doing my job for me -_-
I'm sorry! But I bet you'd appreciate this job somebody (not me) did for you :D

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 29, 2018, 22:26

anyone sucessfully have the killers set recorded for me? the stream on my end froze so I didn't record 50% of the set :'(

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Now that I think about it, mixing Galvanize and Go together could be interesting.

"Everybody jumpin' out of they mind
Everybody goin' out of they skins
The world is holding back
The time has come to

Everybody jumpin' out of they mind
Everybody goin' out of they skins
The world is holding back
The time has come to make you GO!"

:P

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 01, 2018, 07:35

Are you in Portugal? I blocked it in Portugal for now, so that it doesn't get taken down.
Yes, i'm portuguese. If anyone has a link to downloaf please share  :-[

* Edited (no direct link to the download of live recordings please) *
Last Edit: Jul 01, 2018, 23:05 by Ben_j

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jul 01, 2018, 13:17

Yes, i'm portuguese. If anyone has a link to downloaf please share  :-[

Done :)

Quote from: Biff on Jun 30, 2018, 13:17

There were a lot of good facial expressions from the audience

There was one lady during GO that had the expression that said something like 'what do I do?'

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

If anyone's interested, I revisited my edit because I felt I missed some nasty glitches and/ or didn't like the way some of the repairs sounded (esp. during Snow Surface). So here's my revised version which should sound much smoother now. Should there be an interest in the track by track edit too, just let me know.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5qotpr
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks man.

I'd certainly appreciate the track by track if you have the time. Though the single file is equally great for long runs!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

— Aurora (The Seed)